Home

Best death scene in star wars?

Sivy

Best death scene?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Best death scene?

• When Obi-Wan is struck down by Vader (ANH)
    • When Jabba gets strangled by leia (ROTJ)
    • Palpatine is thrown down the shaft by Vader (ROTJ)
    • Anakin/ Vader dies (ROTJ)
    • Darth Maul is cut in half by Obi-Wan (TPM)
    • Qui-Gon Jinn's, after being stabbed by maul (TPM)
    • When Jango Fett is decapitated by Mace (AOTC)
    • Yoda’s ‘disappearance’ (ROTJ)
    • Shmi Skywalker dies in Anakin’s arms (AOTC)
    • Other (please specify)

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Kain

I thought it was pretty cool when the A-Wing guy got shot and drove it into the main deck of that Star Destroyer(was it the Executioner? Its been awhile).

No it was that .Lt that always talks to vader after the stormtrooper battle scene at the beginning of ANH.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank God he didn't have "up-to-date" technology. It'd be some CG gloryfest. Ew.

Am I the only one who thinks Palpatine's death was cool? Getting... "shafted" like that. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry. What about Porkin's? The guy who could barely fit in his X-Wing? The guy whose sheer mass plumetted his X-Wing down towards the Death Star's hull (if the Death Star even made some sort of gravitional field).

Originally posted by Doomgiver

I keep hearing people say Lucas would have given Palpy a better death if he had up-to-date technology back then. i wouldn't count on it, he likes killing of characters in a lame way. Remember how Boba Fett went down?

Yes that was lame but boba did not die he comes back in the EU.

Great poll, Siv.

Obi-Wan's and Anakin's are definately the best way to go. Qui-Gon's was very sad, especially at the funeral when you see Jar Jar crying. If more people like Jar Jar, that scene may be one of the most touching in all of the saga.

Originally posted by Chase Windu

I completely forgot about Greedo's death. I thought that his death was pretty cool. Solo just shoots and walks off.

well GL fixed that. its still cool, but it makes greedo look like an unworthy bounty hunter even for han to shoot.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived