Home

Mandalorian Armor will be in-game soon!

MandalorianRage

Some of you guys know how pissed off I've been at, seeing all those NPC's with Mandalorian Armor. But pretty soon I'll be able to get my own set!

From what the devs said, it's going to be a dungeon, that's a hide out of the Death Watch. The Death Watch are former Mandalorian Warriors, who turned against the Mandalorians. The dungeon is supposedly going to be really hard. I'll definately be up for some hunts in this place. I just hope it won't be as camped as I think it will.

I'm going to have to think of a cheap way to eliminate my perma lag, otherwise I won't be able to get this stuff at all... Time to start saving up money!...

camped? at a place where you can get madalorian armor? why do you think so? :p

i personally hate the devs.

they should NOT have done this.

grask made a comment thgat suited this.. he will get master pistoleer.. with 2 rebublic blasters and purplish mandalorian armor...

gee.. how original.

i think its a BIIIIG mistake. almost as big as the jedi.

*eats corzips heart*

No posts forever on the forums and we manage to post 1 minute apart.

I just hope the armor sucks like major ass like

( Y ) that big, and lopsided(on the left side of course).

Speaking of Jedi I saw two owning some imperials in theed. I agree with the Jedis being a big mistake, but I think that jedis are unimportant(for now). The real problem with Jedis are hologrinders, I think its the main reason why people suck so much ( Y )

I think this is a bigger mistake than Jedi. Jedi is something you're born with, right? So Jedi is like "Well, I guess it could happen."

But Mandalorian armor, that's a whole 'nother bucket of snails ( :confused: ). If I remember correctly (I read about it once a while ago) there are only a few sets available. The only people who would have this armor are Mandalorians, or maybe somebody who has killed a Mandalorian. If they make this a lootable item, there should be a cap of 5 suits per server.

If they make it a craftable item, it should be impossible to make :). I'm pretty sure it takes some rare ass metal that's both light and strong, and that can only be found on ...whatever planet Mandalorians are from (I was always told they were a race like humans but stronger, and lived longer.)

If my facts are wrong please correct me. This is all from memory, I might have made it all up. Either way...

( Y )

I can't wait for the Space Expansion. I'm going to get a Firespray AND a YT-1300. It'll be l33t.

Well since the Mandalorians are no more, they're making the Dungeon a Death Watch hide out. Like I said, Death Watch are former Mandalorian warriors, so who else would have a set?

I think it should be a series of EXTREMELY hard quests.. I mean, look at Marauder armor, hardly anybody has that...

Originally posted by MandalorianRage

Some of you guys know how pissed off I've been at, seeing all those NPC's with Mandalorian Armor. But pretty soon I'll be able to get my own set!

From what the devs said, it's going to be a dungeon, that's a hide out of the Death Watch. The Death Watch are former Mandalorian Warriors, who turned against the Mandalorians. The dungeon is supposedly going to be really hard. I'll definately be up for some hunts in this place. I just hope it won't be as camped as I think it will.

I'm going to have to think of a cheap way to eliminate my perma lag, otherwise I won't be able to get this stuff at all... Time to start saving up money!...

Really!? Awsome! Now I Don't Have To Use Mods To Wear It! WooT!

Well since the Mandalorians are no more, they're making the Dungeon a Death Watch hide out. Like I said, Death Watch are former Mandalorian warriors, so who else would have a set?

I have no problem with the Death Watch having it, I just don't think it should drop more than once ever ;)

I think it should be a series of EXTREMELY hard quests.. I mean, look at Marauder armor, hardly anybody has that...

Nobody has it cause you can't get a full set, and it's not really that good.

Kin - 25%

Energy - 15%

Blast - 15%

Restraint - 15%

Heat - 15%

Acid - 15%

Missions aren't that hard now that you can get buffs.

Sorry to contradict you =/

( Y )

Yeah, I think it should be very rare. Like maybe you do tons of ultra hard quests, and then get one random piece, with say a max of 5 helmets a server to limit full sets.

But really, the armor, while extremely useful (read some EU, watch episode 2, 6) is not so much about protection as built in features. Meaning yes that metal is good stuff, but likely could not stop a strong blaster bolt (ok maybe if hes lucky), but doesnt even cover the whole body.

But it has flamethrowers and dart throwers and whip cords and bigger rocket launchers built in.

Then theres the helmet. This thing is amazing. Like when a thermal detonator flashes, the helmet visor darkens to avoid eye damage. Built in slave circuit to Slave 1, 1 minute of oxygen, view filters, obviously the protection, and i know I'm missing some.

I might be wrong, but I could have sworn that the Devs once said that the best stuff in the game will be made by the community. I think that mandalorian armor should not only be very rare. But for the most part have lower resists than most of the armor master Armorsmiths can make. Maybe have 1 or 2 pretty good resists, like Stun or something. I also think it should have some special stats.. Like Droid Tracking + 10 or DNA Sampling +1000 (Hey! It can happen!) And maybe even it can have a rocket that shoots out when you bend over...In episode II, when facing Obi-Wan.

/shrug.

Thats all I got.

Mandalorian Iron. It's the only metal that can't be harmed by a light saber. There's also some type of ore that can withstand harm from a lightsaber, but it gives in after a while.

If they were to add Mandalorian iron to the game, and make it extremely hard to find, I'd like it to be a schematic. Like others said, RIS is extremely rare, and it's highly sought after, and craftable.

Oh, and apparently Mandalorian armor isn't THAT rare... I see pieces of it on NPC's all the time... I want to smack the devs for that.. I've even seen a guy an NPC bounty hunter trainer in a full set, except no helmet.

Mandalorian Iron. It's the only metal that can't be harmed by a light saber. There's also some type of ore that can withstand harm from a lightsaber, but it gives in after a while.

\

That ore, the hand of Thrawn series? Yeah, it can be touched by a saber but turns it off almost immediatly, so its slow work.

If memory serves in the <insert name that i cant remember here> trilogy when luke goes to find students, he encounters a creature his saber wont hurt.

But if mandalorian iron can't be hurt by a lightsaber, how'd Jango lose his head?

Originally posted by Altus_Thrawn

\

That ore, the hand of Thrawn series? Yeah, it can be touched by a saber but turns it off almost immediatly, so its slow work.

If memory serves in the <insert name that i cant remember here> trilogy when luke goes to find students, he encounters a creature his saber wont hurt.

But if mandalorian iron can't be hurt by a lightsaber, how'd Jango lose his head?

Cause it never touched the armor.

RIS armor is pretty much a waste in my opinon 40mil for 81% resist helm and no stun protection. Big fat meh to that.

As for mando armor. I will most likely ignore it like RIS armor, unless the devs are stoopid and make it easy to get and build. Then I'll get a set and throw it in my house.

Originally posted by Altus_Thrawn

\

The ore you are thinking of is Cortosis ore, a substance that is highly resistant against lightsabers, probably at the level of Mandalorian iron. But despite that, it is unstable against explosives.

Cortosis ore was used by the Chiss in the walls that formed the Hand of Thrawn fortress on Nirauan.

Archived