Home

Post your Picture: Thread Number 3,475

legameboy

Wow, some of these are scary. What I really want to see, though, are pics of LeXX and STTCT... not likely, but it'd just be fun to see what kind of nerdy-looking girls we've got here (b/c I'd be willing to bet money they're not some really hot chicks or something... *taunts them into revealing themselves...

I'd post one of me, but my parents would kill me...

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir

sorry Obi, I couldn't resist

obinipples.jpg

They are rather large, aren't they? My ribs stick out like crazy for some reason.

*shrugs*

Probably the muscles.

*flexes*

Man nipples.... never heard of those.... :p

I swear, i will get a better picture..... soon... damn you! Here is one Retard

TiE* <---Call me by that or TiE 23: no tie or Tie or 23 or TiE23, no-nothing but TiE or TiE 23

* This TiE is not related to the official TiE sign off (TiE is a registered Trade Mark of TiE LTD.) 2002-2004 All Rights Reserved Any dupication in part or in whole is strictly prohibited and is punishable to the full extent of the law- In other words, I will sue your ass for all its worth, bitch.

TiE

This is what boredom and info-mercials do to me

I had to shave today for an interview, so I look like a damned girl.

utterboredom.jpg

I miss liberty spikes...

Lets see...I am Sephiroth...

iamsephiroth.jpg

Fear me.

illstraightmessyouup.jpg

I am noble.

imstillnoblethough.jpg

Originally posted by Master_Keralys

...What I really want to see, though, are pics of LeXX and STTCT... not likely, but it'd just be fun to see what kind of nerdy-looking girls we've got here (b/c I'd be willing to bet money they're not some really hot chicks or something... *taunts them into revealing themselves...

c'mon Keralys...... STTCT has posted quite a few pics even since Ive been here. And theres been a few of lexxy here and there.... They're both ladies, lively and lovely, and the fact they put up with the rest of us is a continuing source of puzzlement ! :)

mtfbwya

Archived