Home

Forums open.. Moderators needed!

Kurgan

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

Yeah, and when no one comes to RC.net off topic, we'll know why... because ET is there. :D

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

It's so true ;_;

But at least it would be nice and peaceable-like :D

I'm pretty sure Phreak is just jealous of my superior CS knowledge :)

Heh. A year or so ago, I would've thought you all were insane for suggesting InsaneSith. I mean, he is one of the few people I know who can actually say they have gotten on my nerves ;) But speaking in the present, I agree with Groovy and Niner. I think he would be a good choice. :)

Just my 2 cents, and yes I realize I'm not even a contributing member to this community, but I do read these things :D

Lynk: ...*agrees* :D

Originally posted by Redwing

Heh. A year or so ago, I would've thought you all were insane for suggesting InsaneSith

agreed, he could be a real pain in ass, especially on #echonet. :p but he has really matured since then. i'm sure he would do a good job.

and ET smells of poo & wee

actually i don't agree,

being a prepubescent was a lot less complicated. you didn't need to shave, getting out of bed wasn't an effort, you didn't itch everywhere, you didn't have to think about what you're going to do with your life, you could wear Speedos and not have to check for wood before getting out of the pool, you didn't think about sex all the time... it was just transformers and saturday morning television, hurray for that! i say :D

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Why must you ask a question that can be answered by looking at the 'Thread Starter' line :xp:

Yes, it was him by the by

*jabs ET Warrior in the ribs*

Read between the lines you nit wit, I was trying to get Kurgan's attention, so he would um....you know.....make a decisision.

Archived