Home

Forums open.. Moderators needed!

Kurgan

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Kurgan

Speedos, MC Hammer, ass kicking... What the hell happened while I was gone?!

Do we still need mods here?

I kinda forgot about this whole RC mod business, sorry guys.

btw: Highlander rules, and don't you forget it!

Here, I thought you ignoring me because i'm not a Highlander fan.

To answer your question, yes, I think we need more mods. I think Pad and Sith have it under control for now, but closer to release date, this forum will probably get busy just like SWBF did.

I suggest pooling some mods from other forums. I contacted a whole bunch of existing mods, and found some volunteers.

Here are those that are interested:

Darklighter

^Invader

CoupeS.

SkinWalker (interested in off-topic only)

Sivy

ET Warrior

StarWarsPhreak

We were well prepared for SWBF, and as always the usual gang of Super Moderator idiots will be here to help out.

We kind of started this routine, where we designate ONE supermod to preside over a forum. For example, Lynk Former is the Supermod of Star Wars forums. So maybe we should consider that as well.

I'll pm you the details, but please CHECK your pms this time?! :p

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

We kind of started this routine, where we designate ONE supermod to preside over a forum. For example, Lynk Former is the Supermod of Star Wars forums. So maybe we should consider that as well.

Yup, I sit at my throne with the Imperial March playing proudly in the background. It's aright, few Force strangles here, an order to destroy a planet there... it's all good.

Anywayz, like Groov said, It's always good to have a supermod handy at a specific forum.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

The Lucas Forums Mod Squad? Like the Illuminati of LF?

It's "lfms" in a moria font so not only is it geeky but it's tiny and will perhaps become legend. ...It kinda looks like a halloween face too. :indif:

whatami2.gif

Oh well, it's a start. I guess you need a name first.

LucasForums Supermod Squad.

I think you should take those symbols and put a pair of wings on it, with a knife or something, you know, to give it that "Special Forces" type feel to it.

Also, you could do a hack, where ALL SuperMods in the StarWars area would have the logo just below STATUS, THAT would be to die for. Then we could mess with peoples' minds for a while before we tell them what it REALLY means. :p

If not, we could just put it in our sigs, without the explanation.

In the meantime, i'll tattoo it on my butt. :joy:

Archived