Home

Forums open.. Moderators needed!

Kurgan

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody offened at the thought of me tattooing it on my penis?

Because then I can have cards made up to give to girls after I sleep with them

"You've just been ****** by the Lucasforums Mod squad. Have a nice day"

:)

The important step here is, of course, finding girls that will sleep with me.....

Everytime I stop back to check on this thread, stranger things are being discussed.

Tattooed Penises and Prince-esque symbols?? :eyeraise:

So anyway... as far as appointing new mods, that's fine. If these guys are well-known at other forums already, then that's pretty much a pass, unless we have reason to believe the forums they are at are so rambunctious and different from our's that they will need to be "re-conditioned" to work well in our's.

Let me know if there's anyone I need to "pass" or make a mod. I'm available through PM or email. Lately I've just had less time to be around the forums, so please don't take that as a sign that I don't care or don't like you guys, just that I simply have other responsibilities. I want this place to succeed as much as anyone, of course.

Let the mods run their forums, with the super mods going where they are needed and managing the mods (while trying to avoid stepping on anyone's toes on the team), and the admins can sit back and run the bigger picture (within reason of course!). Do we need more supermods? I'm inclined to say we don't (more mods will do fine), but I'm open to suggestions.

Archived