Home

Forums open.. Moderators needed!

Kurgan

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to sound vain or unappreciative of my positions, because I really don't care about getting more modship of places, I like my forums :) but I am in fact on these boards more often than is probably healthy, and if any of those above three decline the position for whatever reasons, I'll take it. :dozey:

But offer if to them first, because I'd like to share the lurves:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That's three votes from three totally cool people.

Even in Sith's worst days (for those of us who remember), he was ALWAYS passionate about his posts on LF. And though sometimes it annoys me, he can quote the forum rules like a preacher quoteing the bible. He's always the first to bark at the trolls, maybe if we give him some user options, he can do something other than bark. ;)

I think RC is going to be a really heavy popular game, and it's going to get the SWBF treatment if not more. As always the usual gang of idiots will help out until the madness dies down, then we'll leave the rest for the regular mods.

I think we'll need SOMEBODY more than just Pad.....(no offense big guy ;) )

Ok, that makes six votes for Insane Sith.

Attached is a list of current mods that would also like to be assigned to the Republic Commando area. I have contacted all of these people, and they are more than eager to help.

If all these people get assigned, I think we will have enough coverage.

*looks at attachment*

^Invader, .:CoupeS:. and SkinWalker are fine with me. Darklighter too, though I haven't seen him around much laterly.

No offense to Rogue15 but he's hardly ever around at LF, and yes I do know that he was at basic (or whatever) for awhile) but at the times he wasn't he still didn't show up and left me to mod SWF all alone.

I like the idea of the others, InsaneSith, ^Invader, .:CoupeS:. and SkinWalker, being assigned here but I don't think R15 would be good, he'd be here at first then he'd just go prrrft and let the others do everything.

Yeah, I'm in agreement with Lynk on all points.

^Invader I know from XWA, good guy and pretty much on top of everything. Skin's more than proven himself as a capable moderator in the JKII community. Coupe's a solid mod from what I've seen. And maybe RC will bring Darky out of hiding. :D

The only one I have problems with is Rogue15. Not a very good moderator to begin with, it also doesn't help that he's not exactly a good forummite either. Lynk and I can both vouch for this going back a long time since we were all at RSN together.

That's my $.02.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Seriously, I'm not sure that guy even knows what he's doing.

I can second that motion :D

And I agree Groovs, at the time being I can manage but when we get closer to the release RC will come out of the shadow and will need serious moderating.

I´ve looked at the list of potentials and they seem fine for me. Some I dont know that good or at all, but the ones I know will be a good addition here.

And since you cant get a job here, get out of this thread ET! :p

Archived