Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

well, i'm no gonna do it cause i already said i wouldn't do anymore sigs this summer, i have my own stuff to work on, plus i'm not the biggest fan of animated sigs, they tent to be mighty big files and it slows down the loading of pages(me and my 56k :p).

Lost Welshman then?

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man it feels great to be back on the posts again!, anyway I like you av/sig Coupes! @wesome!, Well I was thinking of getting a new av/sig to myself, but uh i don't really know how to, :( heh, well if anyone is up for it id greatly appreciate it. :D Thanks.

Originally posted by Death_Jedi

I just made this and its my first Sig ever!!!!

what do you guys think?

legolas2.jpg

EDIT: I tryed to make it better and i did this what one is better do you think

legolas.jpg

So dose any1 accually like these?

they 1st sigs iv ever made

hey Coupes how do you get that green look like on the ones for samfisher and Telsta Trooper on his storm trooper

can anyone find a picture of squall and seifer fighting. the part were squall gets his face cut and then the other part were he gets up and he drags his sword against the ground and slices seifers face too... b/c i would really likes that

o yeah and one more thing can you also find one were luna jumps in the air and fires her two guns. and when she lands on her feet she gets ready to fire more... lets hope that made sence lol.

and can both of the sigs... thats if you can find these. can you put my name at the end of the sig. and who ever makes it ill put special thanks to "someone".thats when i get the points to get my sig pic... lol

Hey Cybernetix, what kind of a sig image/av would you want?

Originally posted by CyBerNetiX

Man it feels great to be back on the posts again!, anyway I like you av/sig Coupes! @wesome!, Well I was thinking of getting a new av/sig to myself, but uh i don't really know how to, :( heh, well if anyone is up for it id greatly appreciate it. :D Thanks.

well you right click on the picture then it will say address:

(URL)

So if you wanted to put the sig in like my one you would type

[img*]http://www.angelfire.com/ex/death_jedi/joe.psd.jpg[*/IMG]

Accept you wouldnt put in the stars

and if you want rythe i could make a av for the sig i made you

or you could stay with the one you got cas i cant do darth rythe ones only plo koon :(

Originally posted by Death_Jedi

Hey Rythe here you go real sorry but im not good with the colour stuff in photo shop so i couldnt make it darth rythe just plo koon so i dun mind if you dont use it but here you go

rythe2.jpg

Sorry forthe double post (i feel so dirty)

heres the av to go with the sig rythe

dr.jpg

Archived