Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Argh, the Cloud fanboys are getting out of hand:-p

Can someone make me a Sephiroth sig/avatar combo...

Preferably using all 3 Sephiroths (KH, FFVII, and Advent Children, but you should know that already...)

OH OH!! I know! Animated, first it shows the original Sephiroth pulling the Masamune out of Aeris(not showing Aeris, just the upper part of Seph), then the KH Sephiroth looking over his shoulder, then the AC Sephiroth with the fire in the background, then the word 'Sephiroth', then my name.

And the avatar can just be head shots of the 3(also animated)...

We may need Siv to come out of retirement...

i aint a Fanboy kain i just like to make good looking sigs and there weren't any High quality sephiroth shots out there that i had seen. i would be glad to make you a still sig workin in all 3 but an animated one aint my thing. i think still pic sigs are far more beautiful than anything moving cuz animated sigs are non-original.

oh and i was the first person here with an Advent children sig i do believe.

naw i don't do animated sigs i use to make animated av's but my files got scrapped on my other comp and don't feel like re-DL'ing. but if he wants a still sig i'll have somethin whipped up in a bit. if he likes it he can use it.

i though acrylic had the first advent children sig??? i saw him using it last year sometime.

EDIT: here's my quickie still sig for kain you can use it if you want. and it was hard to find a good quality pic of Sephiroth in KH so hopefully this will do. it aint nothin fancy just a 5 minute job.

kain.jpg

Archived