Home

All Hail

obi

All Hail your new moderators, .:CoupeS:. and Siv! Shower them in your gifts and burnt offerings! Kiss their feet! Make their beds!

And um.....don't try to assasinate them.

That's all.

:p

Congrats, Siv and Coup :thumbsup:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Doomgiver

Why do you need four Mods anyway? I mean, Swbattlefront only had two (that never showed up) and we're doing fine...

As you know, we recently had problems with a certain troll, incidens like this could be more easily dealt with now... besides these boards will most likely get more crowded as episode 3 approaches... and when it's released... BLAMO !

Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.

As you know, we recently had problems with a certain troll, incidens like this could be more easily dealt with now... besides these boards will most likely get more crowded as episode 3 approaches... and when it's released... BLAMO !

Exactly. These boards were busy when Episode II came out, and will likely be busier when Episode III comes out, which is why we scrambled to get some new mods in here. Also note, that Battlefront is not OUT yet, and once it is released, every kid who plays the game will find that place eventually. Same thing happened with Jedi Outcast, and Jedi Academy. With new release games, come the warez trolls, and the same thing happens with new movies too....trolls.

Supermods have the power to ban, and open/close threads on every forum, however we are not SUPPOSED to do that. Each set of forums has it's own set of rules and regs...some are a bit lax than others. One Supermods really do, is preside over a set of forums, in my case, I preside over the Jedi Knight Series. Lynky will preside over SW Forums and work with the mods for those that need to be banned and what not. Lynk also has privileges to post in forums that are restricted to Admins and Supermods, which means he can get an issue resolved realatively

fast.

Once Episode III comes out, all of you will be overwhelmed again, and don't worry, we are all part of the same team, and we'll be back to help. ;)

Archived