Home

Looky what I've got! (warnings Ep3 spoilers ahead)(well sorta)

Troopr-Undr-Fir

Originally posted by legameboy

My eyes! My virgin eyes! :xp:

Wow. That's cool. =|

What would you like to discuss, Troopr. :p

How bout if you tell anyone about those pictures...I will come to your house...and I WILL CUT YOU!

athankyou

Anyways. I was like :eek: when I saw any standing in the white hallway

I about cried :).

And also those new sweet lookin jedi starfighters...can you say tie fighter ;)

oh, and padme' and all her hottness

If ya know what I mean

Originally posted by IG-64

It's mostly just some aliens and crap. But I doubt it should be floating around on the internet.

They'll never get meh!!!

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

wait, what?

You say I can't be arrested for just linking to them?

DAMNIT!

Now what am I going to do with my hobo sack on a stick!

WHAT NOW!

If ya know what I mean

Originally posted by Kain

And yet I still believe Ep3 will be the biggest joke I've ever seen, and I've seen Reign of Fire

Expand your Imagi-Nation

Can only agree with you there Reign of Fire what a let down, here I were expecting grand battles with modern weapons against hords of dragons and what did we get, nada, well granted the dragons looked cool, but I was hoping the whole way thru that there would be a grand battle hidden in there somewhere, about EP3 hard to say if it will be a joke, EP1 pure suckage EP2 atleast it were better than EP1, so hard to tell what will happen with EP3, but hopefully the Star Wars feel will once again return to the big screen.

Disclaimer thyis whole posting expect the quote is my personal oppinions only so if there are any here who actually liked EP1 then please just flame me;)

those tie fighter-jedi starfighter hybrids look really stupid.

The rest looks ok i guess, except anakin's hair. But then good haircuts have never been an essential part of the star wars trilogy... :D

I so don't care about SW by this point that i would never have imagined it a few years back. I'm sure it will be an action packed film... but the whole franchise has just lost so much appeal for me that i'm no longer bothered whether i see spoilers or not. sigh.

Originally posted by toms

I so don't care about SW by this point that i would never have imagined it a few years back. I'm sure it will be an action packed film... but the whole franchise has just lost so much appeal for me that i'm no longer bothered whether i see spoilers or not. sigh.

Werd. Kinda sad, ain't it?

Archived