Home

Cantina 13: Rebellion

Deac

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stairs Acending the Imperial Palace

*Alysara looked at Geer, listened, and watched him run off. She looked at Starr, and rolled her eyes.*

The Nerve, thinking we need help. Come on.

*She tapped into the Force, and once again, accelerated up the stairs....*

Main Entrance to the Imperial Throne Room

*Cracken burst into the main hallway of the Throne room, and stumbled for a bit. He leaned against the wall, catchig his breath, clearig his head.

Teleporting that distance was something he would not do again.

The hallway to the main entrance of the Throne room was Opulent and grand. It reminded him of the days his father was in power, expensive arts and jewels from around the galaxy decorated the long hall leading up to the doors to the Throne Room.

Recovering from the disorientatin, he began to walk to the Throne Room Doors...*

Imperial Throne Room

*The doors slide open, and Cracken is able to see Reletha standing before a panoramic view of the skyline, double ended saber ignited*

Reletha: Guess you're here for your father's chair. Take it.

*She uses the force to slide the Imperial Throne in front of Cracken*

--------------------------------------

Imperial Square

*The squad Deac was meant to link up with are pinned down by fixed emplacements*

Soldier: This is bad! Where's our air cover.

*A red dot appears on a Stormtrooper nearby, then he is suddenly shot and falls dead*

Stormtrooper: SNIPER!

((BD: They're being held in the Imperial Palace?))

Stairs Ascending the Imperial Palace

Starr: I've seen that operative before, last time I was on this planet, during the vampire siege...was he trying to make a joke about us never properly meeting before?

*Starr shakes his head and follows Alysara.*

((:D))

----------

Outside the Imperial Palace

*The air itself seems to shiver. The metal and glass of the buildings begins vibrating. Random pieces of weaker structures begin to twist and warp. Weapons shake in the hands of the fighters in the area around the palace.

Fused Irvine rises from the wreckage of his shuttle inside the building it had crashed into. He appears mostly unharmed, with his clothes singed but only a few cuts on his body*

Fused Irvine: *looking over at the char where Flax' X-Wing had exploded* Foolish Jedi. Annoying that he has to put up a distraction when it's so close to the end...and the beginning...

*He stares over at the Imperial palace*

F. Irvine: Cracken...

*He turns his attention to the sky*

((Deac, where is Malice now?))

----------

Coruscant Underlevels, Renovated Living Structure

Duncan: No answer? Very well, then.

*He fires his crossbow at the closest Blade, Raschel. Raschel whips her lightstaff up, destroying the bolt. She leaps onto the stair banister and leaps off at Duncan, who dodges her strike and slashes at her with his sword and firing again, hitting her in the arm. Her armor prevents injury from the impact, but not from the enchantment payload of the missile. The Blade feels the limb turn numb and immobile even as she tries to mentally counter the enchantment.

Mazk was only a few seconds behind Raschel. She strikes at Duncan with her spiked warhammer. He nimbly ducks the blow, which takes an enormous chunk out of the wall. Duncan uses his sword to strike at the hammer's long handle, pinning down the weapon for a moment, and strikes Mazk in the face, knocking her back. With the same motion he blocks two spinning blades sent flying at him by Rwos and Ida. A glowing arrow from Orion is chopped in two*

----------

Coruscant Underlevels, Upper Structure

*The other Blades burst through the walls into a large room. Slythe was grinning at his success and drawing his ornamental sword. Sieze Akaver held her great spiked chain in both hands, swinging ready. Nereli carried his sword ready, and Gilian had her arm-blade extended. Shane had drawn his own two blades, and they formed two blazing torches in each of his hands, further illuminating the dimly lit room.

The room is partially trashed. Set up messily along one side, amongst myriad other equipment and leaned against the wall, is an large, empty portal, disconnected from its power source. Protruding from the opposite wall was a sealed metal door that appears very sturdy, and is covered with a system of various locking mechanisms. Along the far end of the room is a mass of equipment and monitoring machines, surrounding a large, transparent cylindrical tank. The tank is filled with a faintly glowing, cloudy white liquid. Inside floats the murky winged, tailed form of what was probably a gargoyle*

((Flax was flying an X-Wing.))

Deac's position

*A flight of X-Wings flies over Deac's squard, harrying the stormtroopers pinning the second squad down, the voice of Halren Flax crackles over the squad radio*

Hal: *Over Com.* Krayt Dragon Sunray, this is Red Leader, you are clear. Better move fast, I spotted walkers headed your way before I came in. We're headed back now to deal with them, over.

Crash sight

*A squad of stormtroopers approaches the twisted reckage of the X-Wing.*

Corporal: It looks like the astromech punched out, stay sharp. The pilot might still be around.

*The squad leader takes a bolt in the face, blowing him backwards.*

Trooper: Look out!

*A silver bladed light sabre takes off his head, Flax continues the move to slice another trooper shoulder to thigh, then brings the blade back around, cleaving the final trooper in half at the mid section.*

Flax: Ok Chip, lets go.

*Flax' astromech follows him towards the palace.*

O'Conell: What the hell was that? You should know he can handle himself in situations tougher than that.

Greer: I was just messing with him. We met before, but not introduced. Just wanted to see if he remembered me.

O'Connel: And did he?

Greer: I don't know, couldn't tell.

O'Connel: This place has too many freakin' stairs. Remind me why we shut off the lifts?

Greer: Good question.

-------

*A masked man dressed completely in black finally arrived to Floor 589, corridor C-43, apqartment 1,245. He took out a datapad and attempted to hack the door code. No dice. He tried again. No dice. Finally he just took out a satchel charge and blew the damn thing open. He yelled 'BACK AWAY FROM THE DOOR' and clicked the detonator. He walked in and looked around to see how the Solos were doing*

((Need someone to control the Solos, volunteers?))

((Sorry about the lack of replies, been a tad otherwise occupied. ^^;;

I'm a little rusty on how Leia's character speaks/thinks/acts, so forgive any errors ;)))

Leia: I'd like one too, unless you happen to know where the Imperials stashed my lightsaber.

----------

*Fused Irvine focuses on the Lucifer. He ignores Stormbaltz, having expected him to turn traitor - he didn't matter, he was a pawn that was no longer needed. He searches out Malice's presence in the Force*

SSD Lucifer

*Malice awakens*

Malice: What is thy bidding, my master?

--------------------------------

Rooftops

*The sniper moves position to another group of seperatist troops*

Sniper: Well well well

*Looks through electrobinoculars*

Deac Starkiller of all people...

Greco: All right here's what we're going to do. Currently there are both imperial and neo-republic forces storming the building. I've got a map of places where there aren't suppossed to be any battles currently. We're going to get you out of this building, outside my ship is waiting, and unless it's been accidently blown up in the battle, I'll fly you up to the flagship. From there you can send a transmission to republic forces convincing them that we're the good guys, and hopefully ending this battle sooner than it would otherwise. From there, it's your choice.

((Dammit, post eaten. Trying again.))

Rooftops Outside the Imperial Palace

F. Irvine: <Assuming you and your underlings are feeling up to it, I wish another...demonstration.>

----------

Floor 589, Corridor C-43, Apartment 1,245

Leia: *checking her blaster as well* Thanks. Let's get out of here.

((Just so you know they're still here :D ))

"How much longer do you think we'll have to wait?" Tarila demanded, once again showing her low patience level. Nom shrugged carelessly, again showing his high level of patience.

"Don't know, don't care," he answered. "We'll be on our way when they get back, wherever they went."

"You keep saying that," Tarila muttered.

"And you keep asking," Nom retorted. "Honestly, Tarila, how many times will I have to say the same thing before you actually believe me?"

"Too many," Tarila replied, a smile finally crossing her face. She sighed. "I suppose our current situation isn't bad."

"Not at all," Nom agreed. "We'll be content until Greer gets back. Then, I'd like to meet Flax. I want to see the man we paid to professionally ignore."

Archived