Home

Cantina 13: Rebellion

Deac

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deac: Doesn't look good at all. I'm not sure who I want more to emerge alive...or less....

Raschel? You were one of Orthos' friends, weren't you?

--------------------------------

Jedi Council

*Master Gavaan, a Kel Dor, enters*

Gaavan: This storm will have to be weathered, as we jedi have done for ages past.

((LOOK! i r t3h POSTING! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!))

Imperial Palace

*As Cracken fights F. Irvine, the intensity of the Force Storm increases, shearing out durracrete and transparasteel from the remainig fragments of the throne room. Blasts of lightning strike about the palace.

Cracken parries a blow, and grabs F. Irvine's arm, and slams him into a slab of Durracrete, then taking him and slamming him into the floor, creating fractures in the floor. His aura grows brighter, and a ball of white light appears in his hand, and he shoves it into F. Irvines Face, detonating it blowing out the remaining support beams that used to hold up the roof, and destroying that part of the floor.

When the smoke cleared, Cracken is seen floating above the spot where the floor was, his cloack tatered and torn. His eyes focused, lightfoil lit.*

Bilbringi

*Alysara strode quietly through the prison area of the Executor, reaching the cell that was numbered on her fathers desk. She motioned to the guards, who opened the door, and she walked in.*

Alysara: You stand, what were you doing near the fleet before it went to hyperspace to strike Kuat?

((I think this is jokemasters character))

((Yup))

*Chavo stood, and suppressed a smile. He had just gotten a wee bit of information that, although everyone in the galaxy probably knew about it by now, he now knew another detail of what had happened*

Chavo: Sort of a long story, so let me just give you the important stuff. Cracken's son, not the white-haired psycho, the other guy, the redhaired one, sent me to look for him, so I went, almost got blown-up by something he probably caused, had to preform some repairs on my ship, then, I dunno, I felt something wierd. I set a course for the outer rim, next thing I know, I've been pulled out of hyperspace in the middle of a fleet.

Somewhere between Coruscant and Bilbringi

*The SSD Lucifer drops out of hyperspace*

SSD Lucifer, Cargo Bay

*Malice sits in her chair, integrated into it. Havok sits at her feet, reading a book*

Malice: Come to finish me off?

Stormbaltz: No. Lord Syrnl saved my life once. I guess I owe it to him that you live. Take the shuttle in bay 34. Once you're gone, we'll jump into hyperspace. Do yourself a favour and don't cross my path again.

*He walks out of the room*

Malice: What makes you so sure I'm not still helping him?

Stormbaltz: Can't be. But as far as anyone's concerned, you're dead. The records will state that you got flushed out of the airlock.

((*Sees Scar's post. :( *

I'f you're planning on rejoining you need to have a good look at the dicussion thread.))

*Flax leans foward.*

Flax: Any attempt by the Jedi to whether storms has resulted in disaster. Reven went over to the dark side because there were no masters to guide him. The complaceny of the Jedi after the last Sith War led to our virtual destruction.

Luke: We have no choice but to wait. We can't go into that Force Storm.

Gaavan: I respect your judgement, as always, Master Skywalker, but I think it is you who are living proof to the validity of our statement. No matter how close they have come, the Sith have never destroyed us. This is not complacency. Fear is the path to the dark side. I do not fear what lies in that storm.

This is Cracken's daughter? What'd I miss floating around in space?

Chavo: I'm not sure. There were a lot of Jedi present, and they mentioned something about family. I don't know, but from what I've heard in my jobs and journeys about the force, maybe they were trying to turn him to the light side or something like that.

Outside

*A look of sadness crosses Raschel's face*

Raschel: Yes. I didn't even get to say goodbye to him...*She pauses* He was your nephew, wasn't he?

----------

Imperial Palace

*Falling duracrete hits RH Irvine, stunning him. Starr drags him away from the disintegrating section of the floor.

Fused Irvine's presence could not be sensed at all. In the eye of the hurricane, Cracken's presence shone like a beacon of light amongst the chaos of the Force storm*

He did it, Starr thought for a moment. The Clone is destroyed...

*Then a voice speaks from the storm. A fractured voice, sounding like multiple entities speaking as one, coming from everywhere at once, proceeding from nowhere, the speaker's signature hidden - or at least, impossible to sense*

F. Irvine: So you got a few good blows in, Father. You put a nice hole in the floor.

He can hide, Starr thought. He is as chaotic as this storm itself.

*High above Cracken, Fused Irvine materializes from the Force storm, the edges of his cloak wavering as if trying to merge with the storm itself. The maelstrom seems to wrap around Fused Irvine, and lightning leaps to and from his form, seemingly feeding the storm.

Before Cracken can move, he is caught in a hurricane barrage of lightning, wind, and energy, flinging him tumbling downwards, smashing through the next several floors below*

F. Irvine: You think that will save you?

*Starr rushes at F. Irvine as he descends from the storm. F. Irvine ignores him, abruptly slashing his lightsaber like a cleaver in a completey opposite direction. The long silver blade catches an invisible form and flings it across the room. Starr smashes into a wall as his illusion blinks away, and he falls to the ground. Blood seeps through the Sith apprentice's armor to pool on the ground*

F. Irvine: You and my father's orderly techniques. Haven't you realized yet what you're facing?

*Fused Irvine's form sheathes itself in black lightning*

Deac: Yes...but the closest thing I had to a son, or a child until I found my daughter. I...picked a good spot for him on Atredis. A good bit just outside the old family home, with the rest of the family. If you want to go say goodbye...maybe you should visit his grave. I think he'd like that.

((I suppose this is as good a time as any...))

Riebe Sothe's wanderings on Coruscant led her to where the other Jedi were standing. Her eyebrows raised slightly as she stared in the direction of the Imperial Palace.

"Anyone care to explain what's going on?" she asked.

((Alyssa is still in the Outer Rim... she'll be introduced later.))

Flax: If you had come when summoned, like the rest of us, then you would know.

Luke: Cracken and the clone of his son are fighting in the remains of the Imperial Palace. They seem to be using abilities that greatly enhance their use of the Force, we do not fully understand these abilities and none of us have them.

Kyp: Which is why we should destroy them now.

Flax: Master Skywalker is right, we do not understand these abilities, we do not know how to counter them.

Luke: I do not believe that anything can overcome the power of the Force. The Force binds the galaxy together, therefore these abilities must come from within the Force.

Coruscant Underlevels

*The lines of light wrapping K'Warra's neck burst apart, flinging Slythe back, and forcing the other Blades to duck away from the flinging strands. K'Warra grabs the chain around his neck and pulls, but is unable to break Akaver's grip on it. K'Warra's hands spark, and the spark travels up the chain. Akaver drops the chain before the spark reaches her hands*

Sejhan: It's like playing a video game, except ten times better! *He pauses for a moment* Eh, wasted joke. Good little Blades don't encroach upon protectorates where they're not allowed, right? I wouldn't expect you to get Earth pop culture references...when you probably don't even get cable. Know what I'm saying?

*Slythe fires a spell at K'Warra. At the last second, K'Warra's arm whips up and deflects the magic energy*

Sejhan: Whoa, almost got me there. Guess I should pay more attention here! It's just so boring when you can't get physical yourself...

*Gilian ducks inside K'Warra's reach and stabs upward, a moment too slow. K'Warra grabs her arm and flings her into the opposite wall, putting a mark in the duracrete*

Sejhan: ...Plus, this is almost too easy. Just goes to show you the value of a good investment!

----------

*Kioet's spycam droid hovers above the building the Blades are fighting in*

----------

Outside, Surface

Raschel: Once this is over...I will.

Imperial Palace

*Cracken looks to where the clone last appeared, and calmly looked around. He chukled, and closed his eyes. From the chaos there is order.

Dipping deeper into his Sleeper powers, he saw the black a swirling chaos of the Force. Against this tempest of swirling energies, Cracken picked out one object which shone through the energy.

The Clone.

He also noticed the sleeper powers at work, surrounding the clone. Erratic, random strokes of lightning emmited from the form.

Lashing out in a controled burst, Cracken shot a blast of lightning at the clone, only to dissapear from his spot, and reappear behind the Clone, grabing his arm and bent it back. Lightning struck Cracken, searing through his arm. Suddenly, a bubble appeared, surrounding the two men, and suddenly, the area around them was clear as day. No lightning, no wind. *

Cracken: Where there is chaos, order will assert itself. Do not think your wild tricks will work on me.

*Cracken promtly kicked the clone in the back, sending him through several floors of the Imperial Palace.*

Bilbringi

*Alysara mused over the information. The Jedi interested in turning dad? She half scoffed at the idea, but noticed a change in him since he had brought here to his side. A hint of softness and caring. Her Holocron she recived from Skywalker indicaed Sith had no leanings to compassion, using others for gain in power. Her father was.. different. It seemed his actions on Coruscant were not only self preserving, but in a way, protecting. Not to mentioned the Jedi would fear her father in his near all powerful state.

She turned heel, and the door closed, locking Chavo in the cell*

Alysara: I will deal with you at a later date, I have buiseness on the Imperial Center.

*She made her way to the restricted hanger, where all of the Family's craft were always ready. Her fathers shuttle, Starrs ship, as her brothers, and her craft from her mercenary days. She hoped in, and began checking the systems. Tojo came in, and bowed*

Tojo: Your Highness, I have orders from your father to keep you..

*Alysara cut him off*

Alysara: I am the Empress, and I am in charge of what I do and where I go. I have something to return to the Jedi Council, and would like to see it handled personally.

Re-distribute the fleet in a defensive position on the boarders. Let COruscant know I am enrout, and wish the audience with Master Skywalker and the Jedi Council.

*SHe closed the cockpit, and left Tojo in silence. As she took off, he simply turned heel, and made the communique himself.

As her shiped jump to hyperspace, Alysara looked at the Holocron. It was time to return it to it's rightful owners.

A Dark Jedi should never be in ownership of such relics of the Jedi.*

Imperial Palace

*Fused Irvine splits himself into multiple selves as he comes back up at Cracken*

Irvines: The Dark Side is chaos, Father!

*The Force storm draws itself around Cracken. The clear, empty bubble shrinks and collapses*

Irvines: Chaos is destruction, and we are chaos. You cannot hurt us with destruction! But we can hurt you.

*The beings rush at Cracken, lashing out with black lightning, circling him like mad wraiths. Chaotic energy pours into Cracken, disrupting his powers*

----------

Coruscant Underlevels

*With an agile leap, Shane stabs K'Warra in the back, behind his shoulder. K'Warra knocks his attacker away with a slap of his tail. Shane releases his sword's handle to keep his footing. K'Warra shows no outward reaction to having a flaming sword inserted between his ribs*

Shane: Pain isn't useful in this case...

Gilian: *picking herself up* He's basically a zombie, what did you expect?

*Slythe telekinetically picks up loose rubble and hurls it at K'Warra. K'Warra ignores the first two hits, then turns to batter away the incoming projectiles. As he does so, Nereli strikes twice at the gargoyle's legs. K'Warra collapses in a heap as they give out*

((who's character is that bd? plus that talk from F. IRvine is verbal, not mental

oh btw: can i have my character Behemoth back? I mean we really never settled that arguement with your character god moding mine, even while the character shouldnt have been able to been effected by the force anyway... *rolls eyes*))

"Skywalker is right," Riebe said slowly. "The Force is what gives power to everything. To overpower it would be impossible. The proper thing to do here is wait."

She glanced over to where the other Jedi had been standing and stared curiously for a moment.

"Strange," she muttered. "But no, it couldn't be. He's been dead for so long now."

With that, she turned again to stare at the Force storm.

((Scar, if you check back you'll see that the whole thing got edited. As to him not being affected by the Force, well thats just stupid. Right now he's in a maximum containment cell that could hold Darth Vader, so he'll have to talk his way out of it, later.))

Flax: The greatest danger is if Cracken and the Clone stop fighting. We must be ready to face both of them.

Archived