• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*The two sith suddenly flee. Deac persues them outside to hear great cheering*

LONG LIVE THE NEW REPUBLIC!

Deac: We did it. They've surrendered.

*A figure abseils down the side.*

Deac: Beler Jil? Didn't you die?

Beler: No, just faked it with a voice recording on that frigate. Being dead makes it hard for them to catch you.

Imperial Palace

*The doors slam shut behind Alysara and the Dark Jedi Guard, she turns, and runs back to the door, trying to get it open*

Alysara: No you b@sterd! Let them go!

*She slams her fist against the door in frustratin, and tryes to pull it open, however, the power holding it closed is too strong.*

Dark Jedi Guard: Emperess, we must get you off world, your fathers orders.

*Alysara once more tried to get the door open, only meet with failure. She sighed in defeat, and looked at the lead guard*

ALysara: Yes.......

Don't die on me, anyone you.......

*As she walked with her head down, a small tear could be seen falling from her face...*

Throne Room

*Cracken sizes up the Clone, listening paitently to his words. His thoughts flickered a moment with the power they could have. Untold power, synergistically working with eachother, the Galaxy, and several dimensions under thier thumb.

God-hood.

Yet as quickly as these thoughts cae to him, he dismissed him. He would not be the monster his father was, he would not follow the path his father had. He would change his destiny.

Starting now.*

Cracken: As inviting as your offer is, "Son", I have a son. *He motions to Irvine, the real one* and a daughter, and an apprentice, friend, and confidant. I need not your alligence to accomplish my goals...

No, CLONE, your continued existence in this world proves most disasterous, an imbalance in the Force to which there is no answer but myself, ergo, I must correct this balance. I cannot allow my name to be sullied by a megolomaniac who's power has corrupted him so fully, he destroys worlds on a whim to test his power on the way to the Capital World, or use others to destroy it.

With great power such as ours, there is a greater responibility to use it, and I have deemed, and most likely along with that Jedi Councel, you have no responibility with your power, thus, your time is over.

Surrender, or Die.

*Cracken lit his lightfoil......*

Imperial Throne Room

*Fused Irvine looks up, shock on his face*

F. Irvine: You reject me...in favor of him? Don't you understand the power we could have? The heights to which we could rise? And you choose HIM?

*F. Irvine's eyes begin flickering madly, yellow and black. He rises, and the storm in the Force around him multiplies exponentially*

F. Irvine: You'll regret this choice, FATHER!

*F. Irvine's face twists with hatred, and his eyes shine with a bright white glow. He swings his lightsaber at Cracken's head*

((OOC: BD, Alysara is outside the throne room, she got away, but starr and irvine are in the throne room still.))

*Alysara stood on the landing pad, waiting for the shuttle to land. Her new guard men stood vigilent, watching for any ursurpers to the family line.

Suddenly, a disturbence in the Force wash out from the Throne room. She sensed the Sleeper power of the clone of her brother, and a split second later, her fathers own Sleeper powers.

The Force storm was kicking up as the shuttle came down, and Alysara hurried on, and motioned for the guard to follow. She moved to the pilot*

Alysara: The Executor. NOW.

Pilot: Yes m'lady.

*The shuttle lifted off, and Alysara looked out to the palace once more, watching the swirling energies, sensing the fighting in side the palace....*

Throne Room

*Cracken parries the blow, and a blast of air and a bright light eminates from Cracken. When the light fades, Cracken's sleeper aura is about, his eyes glowing white. He sets himself, and motions for the clone to attack again.*

Cracken: I am not your father.

*Deac feels the gathering force storm*

Deac: I don't like the looks of that.

Beler: What?

Deac: In the throne room...force energy's building up in their...

ALL UNITS, GET AWAY FROM THE IMPERIAL PALACE....REGROUP AT THE SENATE BUILDING! GO GO GO!

*Deac grabs Beler and starts running*

Imperial Throne Room

Fused Irvine: No, you're not. You...are not worthy.

*A black aura bursts outwards around Fused Irvine, and his eyes take on a black 'glow'. A split second later, a blast of black energy ringed with lightning rips through the air towards Cracken, leaping from Fused Irvine's outstretched hand. A peculiar sound is heard behind it as it rips through the air, the sound of air rushing to fill a newly created vacuum.*

----------

Coruscant Underlevels

Aren: *smirking over comm* You want to dance? Find the Blades. Break out your spycam droid, and make sure it's cloaked. I'm feeding your suit a rough map to follow. You'll want to observe them for a short time before revealing yourself.

----------

Coruscant Underlevels, Upper Room

*The liquid drains from the tank to reveal the dripping humanoid form of a male gargoyle. Its skin color was a pale shade of aqua, with darker wings. Its matted hair was white and long. Its just-opened eyes were glowing the same color.

The air shivers, and the cloaked, scarred humanoid appears again*

Sejhan: You wanted to find K'Warra K'laar? Well, here he is. Unfortunately, he's mine now, and I don't plan on giving him up any time soon.

*Lady Akaver swings her chain at Sejhan's neck. The metal links pass through the being with absolutely no effect*

Sejhan: Come on, do you really think I'd need to use a flunky if I could kick your ass myself? That's the trouble with being intangible these days. I'll just have to have K'Warra kill you. *Sejhan looks backwards at K'Warra and snaps his fingers* Sic 'em, boy.

*K'Warra steps forward. Instantly, a burst of intertwined lines of light strikes at him from Slythe's outstretched hand, wrapping around him. Lady Akaver's chain wraps around K'Warra's shoulders and neck. Shane, Gilian and Nereli quickly surround the struggling gargoyle, weapons ready. Sejhan, watching, only smiles*

Imperial Palace: Throne Room

*Cracken outstreched his hand, and a brilliant bright wall appeared infront of him, channeling the destructive force around him.

When the smoke cleared, Cracken mearly laughed.*

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the DARK SIDE.

*Cracken turned his hand, his palm now facing toward the ceiling, and a small green orb gathered in it. He looked at the clone, and gave it a quick smerk.*

Bow to the Power of the Force.

*Cracken launched the projectile at the clone, the orb leaving whisps of white power behind it, until it hit Irvine and exploded, ripping the Throne Room apart. The shockwave from the explosion radiated for miles, smashing apart windows.

A strong wind began clearing the smoke. Everything above the Throne Room floor was completly obliterated, leaving that part of the palace open to the sky.... and Cracken, eyes focused and expression blank.*

SSD Executor

*Tojo watched as the shuttle carrying the Empress arrived. He snapped his fingers, and the Stormtrooper squad snapped to attention, the sound of thier movement filled the hanger bay.

The shuttle touched down, and it's bay opened. A haggered and stressed Alysara walked down the ramp. Tojo kneeled before her*

Tojo: Empress the fleet is ready for Hyperspace.

Alysara: Bilbringi.

*Alysara walked off, not motioning for Tojo to rise, barely acknowledging his existence. WHen she left the hanger, Tojo rose, and hit his comm.*

Tojo: Course Bilbringi, dispurse the fleet to Imperial Territory.

*He snapped his comm off, wondering what roubled the Empress...

Alysara made it to her quarters, where she sat down, and stared at the ceiling. She could sense the fight down below her, and against the two powers, Starrs presence could be felt. She reached out through the Force, and spoke to him.

Come back safetly...

The mighty war ship lurched into hyperspace, leaving the battle behind...*

SSD Lucifer

Comm: Admiral, hyperspace co-ordinates for Bilbringi.

Stormbaltz: Very well. Jump when ready.

What is this? The empire helping the rebels and leaving Coruscant in their hands?

Stormbaltz: Halfway through our jump,drop us out of hyperspace and signal the fleet we're having engine trouble. We have some housekeeping to take care of.

Imperial Throne Room

*Fused Irvine stands next to Starr and Irvine. Unscathed, like them, except for small rips on both sleeves of his robes, where the split sides of Cracken's attack had hit him*

F. Irvine: What do you think you have found of the Dark Side, Father? Even as you are stronger, so you are weaker. There is Light in you. *Looks at Starr and RH Irvine* It kept you from destroying them. You are weak...

*Fused Irvine shoves Starr and RH Irvine to the ground and splits up into thre identical forms*

Irvines: We are strong.

*The three Irvines rush Cracken, each holding their own conjured swordlike weapon.

Starr receives Alysara's telepathic message and stares up*

Alys...

Outside

Deac: That looks really bad. I'm going up there.

*A nearby building explodes. Shrapnel pours over the soldiers*

Deac: Take cover!

*Deac is hit in the arm by shrapnel*

Beler: Medic!

Deac: No need.

*His synthflesh is torn, but the shrapnel landed in one of his servomotors*

Beler: You're not going up there until you get your arm fixed.

*Kioet over Comm*: Alright, sounds like a good plan...

*Kioet gets out of his ship, and sets up the spydroid with the map data, and activates the cloak on it...the spydroid vanishes from radar and becomes invisible, then he gets out a remote control device which includes a viewscreen so he can see what the droid sees and detects, then sends the droid out to investigate*

((Okay, if ANYONE sees Cracken on AIM, IM him and remind him to post.

Failing getting ahold of him soon, I'll unstall the RPG using some plot device at earliest opportunity [i have limited computer access/posting time myself.] Sorry for the delay ^^;;))

Originally posted by Scar Da Kookee

((damnit, two months and THIS ISNT OVER YET!!??!?!!!! XD

no posty, on liberty ^^))

((No posty?

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THEN?!

anyway, nice to finally hear from you. Apparently you were actually the glue that held things together and moved the threads forward.

:p))

((Cumulative effect of:

1) Scar being gone

2) Me having little posting time until February

3) Cracken often doesn't post unless reminded to.))

Imperial Palace, Throne Room

*Cracken and F. Irvine duel furiously, a storm of energy rising about them. The entire top half of the Imperial Palace becomes engulfed in the Force-hurricane, obscuring the area, blocking passage of anything attempting to enter*

----------

Jedi Council

Jedi: I can no longer sense anything clearly from the site of battle...anything could be happening there...

----------

Outside

*A green-skinned humanoid with a short, protruding scaled snout walks up to Deac*

Humanoid: Raschel Shiere, NRI, at your service. *to Beler* All our sensory equipment has become nonfunctional in the Imperial Palace area. All signals have been disrupted, and no one can get out or in. *She glances over in the distance at the energy storm around the Palace* Will you look at that...unbelievable...

((There, now people can post without waiting for the fight to resolve itself. ;) I'll get Cracken ASAP to finish this, and then people can implement their various time skips...

edit: Cracken "swears" he'll reply Sunday. He's also been uber busy :)))

Archived