Home

screenshot time :)

Wraith 8

Originally posted by Wraith 8

ooo me jan and tebs OWNING the death watch bunker... :p lol

Oh my...Jan has a pistol! Jan, you're a Carbineer! How could you betray us for the pea-shooters! (J/k Pistoleers!)

Are you grinding up Master Marks? If so, could I train you please? I found some training in Carbineer, now I'm 2444, I just need Speed III (I forgot what the in-game term is) and after I log in, I should finish off Speed IV. So, I can't wait to see you in-game, so you can train me on those.

Thanks, in advance Jan.

Hmm, my best moments I don't have screenshots of, probably because I was too busy to take them ;).

"How do you take screenshots?"

Me after a raid on Theed. You should have seen the other guy :p

Meditating on a snow capped mountain

No comment

Most beautiful female on Starsider ;)

Last screenshot I took :(

Wow, I've got 767 screenshots. Most of them are either PA hunts, people I thought needed to be remembered, or stupid conversations. If you've said something stupid and I was around, I probably took a screenshot of it. I'd post some but people might get angry :D.

Oh yeah, I remember THAT one. Grask and I were pvping, we did ok for a little bit but got surronded and owned. Anyway...Grask sat there forever feigning.

Good times...

Hmm, I need to post some screenies:

Aerial view of me haxxoring over Rauha.

Cool screenie of me screwing around with thugs

Yeah....

What the?

All of these are fairly recent, lost tons of old goodies when I reformated my comp =/

Archived