Home

Which game are you looking most forward to?

Crow_Nest

Which game are you looking forward to?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which game are you looking forward to?

• Halo 2
    • Half Life 2
    • Far Cry: Instincts
    • F.E.A.R
    • S.T.A.L.K.E.R
    • Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault
    • Duke Nukem: Forever
    • Knights of the Old Republic 2
    • Star Wars: Battle Front
    • Star Wars: Republic Commando
    • Fable

Originally posted by txa1265

Two answers:

- First, I'm 38 and have a very good income, already have house, cars, wife, kids, etc, and so I can buy pretty much whatever I want.

- Second - I was kidding, thus the ;)

That was also why I put in the value comment. If I were much younger I'd have a console and rent games. I'm not, and our GameCube isn't much interest to me, so I just find out what I can and try not to get burned ... like I did with Deus Ex Invisible War ...

Mike

-First, lucky you! I'm 18, I don't have a very good income, am still living with my parents (no complaints though 'cause I like them), don't have a bank account, and have less than $100 that I can call my own.

-Second, I knew you were kidding, but responded seriously.

For me, video games are a low priority right now. I'm trying to get ready for college and therefore don't have time or money to waste on games. (It sort of makes me wonder why I'm here instead of working on school:D )

Well, out of all listed, Halo 2. Because me and my cousin will get it, and will be able to PWN eachother, and when Kjolen (meh, i dunno the weird o) comes to my house (YES, for the last time, I know him in real life! :p) I'll be able to PWN him so badly, cuz he sucks at Halo.

Pacific assault for me. I know it's just another WWII shooter, but I just can't get enough of blasting whordes of baddies with a thompson, or precisely taking their heads off with a sniper rifle.

Second on my list is KotOR II. My first and only RPG ever was KotOR. It proved to me that there can be a lot more deapth and emotion in a game than just pointing and shooting.

Just both gonna be great IMO

Archived