Home

The PS2 demo thread

ZinC°hda

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great info is poping up from every corner of the board, and alot of my worries are being put to rest.

So Bobby, lets forget about gameplay and hear what you do. I want to see something ingame and say, wow Bobby made that. Also, what can we look forward to interms of what you've done such as a graphics effect that may impress us.

Originally posted by yaebginn

yes, yes we are. now to be even more anal and prove iwntevenbother wrong.

endor is a forest, not a jungle. flimed in california, and there arnet jungles there. weatherwise, it doesnt matter. it matters what you play on. and what u play on is very different the nwhat the sky looks like. try going down and playing among the tree bottoms on kashyyyk. ull fall.

Ok sorry but I have to reply for this one.

Endor was filmed in GUATEMALA (Down Mexico) not in California (The exterior I mean)...No I'm no ANAL, yet a fan (Although I don't wear customs and stuff) I just know this cuz I recognize the Mayan structures (I live there for God's sake).:D

Originally posted by aftersheepay

yes but in the full game the controls are fully customisable

good to know, thanx.

and Son of Sith, I wasnt callign you anal in particular, just SW fans in general. TK has the whole wookiee speeling thing going, I correct every little SW fact thats wrong that I ever see. SW fans (especially online) are anal as mess.

yeah, bobster, what do you do exactly? It'd be neat to be blowing up stuff and go, 'Hey, the Bobster did that' then continue what I'm doing.

well i heard people saying there will be 15 SW battlefront maps..

but on the site is says:

Battle in more than 12 environments across 10 diverse planets from the classic Trilogy and Clone Wars eras including Hoth, Endor, Tatooine, Kamino and Geonosis.

So i guess not 15 but 12, :( correct me if im wrong :(

Originally posted by Navix_Ceraq

well i heard people saying there will be 15 SW battlefront maps..

but on the site is says:

Battle in more than 12 environments across 10 diverse planets from the classic Trilogy and Clone Wars eras including Hoth, Endor, Tatooine, Kamino and Geonosis.

So i guess not 15 but 12, :( correct me if im wrong :(

Battle in MORE than 12 environments. The key word there is MORE :rolleyes:. 15 is MORE than 12. So it oculd very well be 15 :D.

Archived