Home

The PS2 demo thread

ZinC°hda

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this was the question about the blur filter then, basically when we started the game we had it turned up really high. The PS2 has a filter that beutifies the screen and gives it an effect similar to the smoked lense film makers use. This makes the screen blurry and hides all the imperfections in the graphics. At first we liked it and had it turned up but after playing it for a while we just decided to crank it down a little and make it less blurry. Thats all I can say really. Nothing special I am affraid. Just a matter of playing with the numbers in the code.

HELLO THERE ANAKIN SKYWALKER!!! Thats what you said you were if I was a developer.

I can't believe some of you doubters but hey i am new to posting on forums so I guess I wasn't sure what to expect.

In regard to my 'gay' word. Well in England we don't consider that an offensive word. It is just a term we use if something looks rather crap or not trendy (well it is from the area I am from any way). So If people were offended from that word then I do appologise.

I also may be answering things that have been answered on here before but like I said I am new on here and so haven't read all the threads. The only one I had read before was the thread on this demo cos my mate who is the other lead artist at pandemic told me to look here.

And your comments regarding the way I type are nothing but a great pile of Bantha Poo. Everyone I know uses 'lol' and I say COOL alot from living in LA for two years busting my ass out on this game. If you really must know, I am in my mid thirties and my oldest son is 14. So its quite a compliment actually to be thought of as SO young. It shows that I my kids keep me young at heart.

BUT!! if you still don't wish to belive me then its your loss. All I want to do is give you gamers a bit of an insight into our dev process and some inside information. Like I said I am no longer at Pandemic and live back in the UK so I have nothing to lose, nothing to gain, just give you guys a little taster of whats to come.

Are you schitzoor do you have multiple accounts? You keep talking like you are asking questions and then responding to them. Also,don't triple post, the mods don't like that.

Hey there,

Whats a triple post??? If I am doing it how do I stop it?? I have never really posted on a forum before so let me know what I am doing wrong.

And no, I am not schitzoor.

I just write the question that was asked at the top. I know you can put the question in there someway with the vB code but like I said I don't normally go on forums so I don't know how to use it.

Orbital strikes are gonna own. I don't think you should be able to see the ship because when Star Destroyers do orbital strikes, they do it from orbit and you can't see them. Just huge turbolaser bolts pounding the %@#! out of everything and super heating the air so people get fried alive. :/

and hes a dev, and this whole forum is about his creatrion (or at least he had a part in it) so he has power over it.

and Bobby, dont be sorry, if they were offended by that, then they are too easily offended. People just WANT to be offended these days. People say gay all the time and mean it as a synonym for dumb. and nortenyo, we are home.

yay i'm forumer of the the week and i only just noticed thnx yaeb and i recommend bobby's helmet next week i think he's the real deal and he has helped with the questions i cant answer from the demo thnx to you to in fact thnx to everyone everywhere

oh, well its a contest thing. if I see someone be a good poster that week, and posts meaningful posts and is good, (mostly new guys, but some non-new) then I put them in my sig. and I tought itd be a contest, cause I post alot, and everytime I post, their name gets around. not a bad idea, eh? If only people would bribe me to become foruemr of the week. (hint hint)

New to this thread.....

First, thnx Bobby for watching the forums, nice to know the devs read it. Is nortenyo a dev too? Well, whatever, anyway, back on the running people over subject. If you can run ppl over (though I hope you can't, hate vehicle killers in halo), I wonder if snipe position could duck under hovercraft.

Archived