Home

If you were George Lucas...

Furball

Attack of the Clones

- Hire a writer with some experience in romances. I do believe that "teen love" in real life is probably just as corny and groan-worthy as in the film, but no one really wants to watch that. Better writing would make these scenes much more bearable, especially since they are so key to the plot.

Hahaha, that made me laugh good. :D

Don't agree about replacing the Ewoks. They are ok in my opinion.

He cleaned out the entire temple, which had more than a few experienced Jedi. That would have been another good thing to add to the film.

See, that woulda added so much depth to that scene. The whole 'What are we gonna do Anakin' followed by the lightsaber screaming to life...so taboo. If it would have started with a buncha Jedi going 'Glad your here Skywalker, we need-' only to be cut off by a lightsaber cutting through the ranks, that would have been awesome.

See, that woulda added so much depth to that scene. The whole 'What are we gonna do Anakin' followed by the lightsaber screaming to life...so taboo. If it would have started with a buncha Jedi going 'Glad your here Skywalker, we need-' only to be cut off by a lightsaber cutting through the ranks, that would have been awesome.
Pick up ROTS the VG. :)

• 3 months later...

The thing that really bothered me about episode 3 was Mace's death. I wish Palpy wasn't so cheap. I would rather have Mace die without Anakin's interference, or anything other than the one in the movie, as long as he went down fighting. At least it wasn't as pathetic as Aayla's death. Now THAT was sorry.

....and fix the parts of crappy dialogue in the prequels

1)I'd steal all the good ideas in this thread

2)I'd sue Super Shadow

3)I'd get Jar-Jar killed off in the beginning of TPM

4)I'd make Anakin's saber a little more cyan, so its more like the one that Luke gets in ANH

5)I'd replace Darth Vader's Ep. 3 'Nooooo' with 'Do not waaaaaaaannntttt' in honour of that bad translation floating around the 'net. :p

this may get me killed but....

i would replace mark hamil

*runs*

How could you people say that?!?! He is Luke Skywalker!!!

Anways;

1.Make Ep 3 Less pathetic

2. Make it so Obi'Wan staples Jar'Jar's Lips together.

3. Make after RotJ movies.

4. Buy the world.

Archived