Home

Poll: Dark or Light?

Maxstate

Are you on the Light or the Darkside?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Are you on the Light or the Darkside?

• I'm on the Lightside! (Post why)
    • I'm on the Darkside! (Post why)

To answer good Achilles' Question,

NO!

i do not just post pols to have something to do, i greatly respect every single member on Lucasforums and i want to be part of the team.

If i can't mod as well as you guys i can keep people entertained in a way.

And i do care if people like the dark or light side more because it seems that the dark side is more popular between members than the light even if the poll doesn't say it that way.

I think with the 500+ views i had not even

10% has voted that concerns me because this is a very serious subject to me. (:rolleyes: )

BtW: i like star wars:D

(Excuse me i forgot something)

You know Achilles no offence i don't know how old you are and don't need to know the only thing i know is that when ever certain people reach 20+

Humor levels and sorts go down by 50%.

So i'm not 20+ or even 18+ and i know how grown ups treat kids, all kids.

They treat them like they don't know what they're saying and don't underestimate me when i say "I Like Star Wars":D

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Lukeiamyourdad, I appreciate you making things clear :)

It is true that there are quite a lot of polls here and yes it can be a little annoying sometimes but discussions like this one are even more annoying :dozey:

This was Maxstate first poll here and there is no other poll or discussion this subject on the first page of this forum (and search function is still off I believe). Maxstate is a new member and has only 30 posts. Instead of making comments about him wanting to see his name on the first page you should welcome him otherwise and stay on topic. If you have problems with a thread there is a PM system you can use and there is also the report post system which sends an e-mail to the responsible moderators (in this forum your moderators are Hannibal and Com Raven) .

I would appreciate if you could get back on topic this time and leave this discussion aside in this thread and in the other threads as well.

Thanks.

I'm lightside

because ds felt more like bullying, but if that wasnt bad enough you had little miss high and mighty bastila pestering you about the dangers of the darkside and juhuni's bleating didnt help either

but i have heard in tsl your choices dont just effect wether you go ls or ds but so do your companions, cool or what so no more bleating from the ennoying jedi

there is no peace for the wicked lol :D

I was annoyed when I found out I couldn't become the master of the Sith academy after I killed Uthar and Yuthura.

This would have been a nice turn out that hasn't been exploited.

You trick them both to gain control over the academy. Imagine all those sith warriors fighting for you...and you can train more!

That would be true evil!:lightning :lightning

Originally posted by Darth333

also the report post system which sends an e-mail to the responsible moderators (in this forum your moderators are Hannibal and Com Raven) .

Do moderators have some kind of Service Level Agreement that they are held accountable for? I noticed your message to Com Raven re: my poll was immediately addressed however I have reported other threads in other forums and nothing appears to have been done. If spam rules are going to be enforced, it would be kinda nice if they were enforced consistently. Any light you can shed on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Darth333! :D

I'm about as lightside as they come :) every game I'm LS tho I've done the DS ending once (changed at the you know where) so i could see it :D I get lightside grand mastery everytime too!! I'm just too nice. LOL

I think the LS force powers are better the the DS ones though sure the DS ones are more powerful but they aren't as handy as some of the LS powers. about the only DS power I bother with is lightning :D

Still with all the good words here about Kotor i still feel like it isn't the greatest

Star Wars game around. No offence it is good but it doesn't make me feel *Max Shivers* Star Wars-ish:D

I've played:

jedi Academy

Jedi outcast

Mysteries of The Sith

Dark Forces 2

The phantom Menace

Podracer

And actually the real look and feel of star wars came from the phantom menace...

ONly that game sucked big arse:p

I'm saying i'm hoping for lucasarts and Obsidian to put some more star wars and some less dungeons and dragons cliche feel in it.:amidala:

Originally posted by Maxstate

And actually the real look and feel of star wars came from the phantom menace...

Yeah that game was cool, if the controls were better it would have been a keeper. Can't wait to see the Ep3 game, may even buy a console (PS2 never an XBox) for it.

*Max does weird arm thingy*

I like lucasforums, i like lucasforums uhuh uhuh...

:rolleyes: Seriously what we need (Since people wanna begin a whole new thread by starting to talk about mods) besides a good always-fire mod

is a few new planets n' quests.

:confused::eek: And again i'm sorry i forgot Neutral but since i told some guys before neutral isn't real.

you're it or you're not right?

:confused::eek: And again i'm sorry i forgot Neutral but since i told some guys before neutral isn't real.

you're it or you're not right?

alas, yoda said so, do or do not, there is no try, in this case, it is be or be not, there is no gray, and if you are equally dark and light, then you are really dark, because darkness can include light, but not vis-a-vers-a

I don't get it

Lightside: you're a goody two shoes

but you can't smile, can't make love, can't marry and your only mission in life is to save the helpless and crap,

Neutral:nothing to say really, n00b side

Darkside: You can do, kill, marry, you-know-what,extort, blackmail, murder,

burn, throw, choke, shock,drown,eat

anyone/anything you want...

The only stupid thing is you got some pesky lightside jedi's trying to kill you all the time.

How about a jedi Rogue or something?

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

I was annoyed when I found out I couldn't become the master of the Sith academy after I killed Uthar and Yuthura.

That bugged the crap out of me too. :( Anyway... I chose...

DARK SIDE! it is to tempting and rules above ALL!

How about a jedi Rogue or something?

i agree but if i remember mace windu does say that count dooku used to be a jedi

of corse when he says this he doesnt realise that dooku is sith

but this leads me to wonder does that mean other jedi have left the jedi order but are not sith wich means there is such a thing as neutral

Archived