Home

Matrix Reborn

Darth NeoVenom

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Civic shifts to the side avoiding the bullets being fired by Jokemaster, but a couple of bullets go thru the windshield of the police car behind it. The police man on the passenger side felt a bullet pass thru his shoulder and screams in pain while others just glanced over the police man in the driver seat. Agent Jackson sticks out his hand with a desert eagle clutched in it and fires at Jokemaster. Many bullets hit the car while another bullet shatters the rear view mirror on Jokemaster's side.

The bullets from Rogue's walter shatters the rear window of the second police car. The Police men up front duck as one of them looks back and fires at Rogue. Three bullets pass thru the windshield of the car Rogue was in and shatters it. Many pieces off glass splash on Rogue, scratching his face.

"Perhaps a shot from the other side," Beth muttered. She leaned out quickly and shot. The bullet hit one of the mirrors of the Civic, but that was the best she could do. The agent had seen her as well. "No good. The've got both sides of us covered."

Tepe cursed, putting his cell away. He drew his other pistol, shooting behind his shoulder. The back window shattered as the bullet went throught it, and for the same reason, the front windshield of the police car smashed apart, the police car starting to go from side to side of the surprised cop's inside. Tepe shot some more, looking at the mirror for the bullets hitting the driver, the back window, the hood and the second cop that started to shoot back slowly. The police car slammed to a wall. "I don't have time for this" Tepe mumbled and stopped his car next to the weapons store. "I hope he got the alert hacked..." he mumbled again as he walked into the store and holstered his pistol. He leaned onto the counter. "Do you have a mini-gun?" he asked and looked at the harsh looking man at the other side. "Yes we do, but you need a special license for one..." the man said, but only got a nod as an answer. The man disappeared for a while, and Tepe started stuffing pistols and clips under his jacket that were too close to the counter. He stopped as the man came back with a large case, and two smaller boxes. "One mini-gun, 200 bullets in 60 seconds, four rounds as extra, one in the large case. Price is $123. How about it?" the bearded man said, only to get a bullet into his head before he could say anything more. Tepe took the pistols and arranged them. He took his old pistols and threw them to the floor, took two desert eagles and holstered them, took many clips for them, grabbed two MP5's under his arms and then grabbed the case and the boxes, walking to the car. He drove off with an open case on the passengers seat. There was a strap filled with bullets and a large mini-gun with a holed pipe, where six smaller pipes came out only about half an inch. He drove a ramp up to the highway as he put everything together to the mini-gun. He smirked as he saw a chaos in the highway infornt of him. He drove to the side and past all those cars. He saw a chase somewhere up ahead, and speeded up, putting the mini-gun ready to the hood. He hit the windshield off and put the pipe ready for and angle. He speeded up, seeing soon a civic, a truck, and many other car's. "Geez... What's happening here..." he said, smirking widely and grabbing the mini-gun pulling the trigger and opening fire at the last police cars in the line. He speeded up, trying to get to the side so he could get to the civic.

"A civic... How odd someone uses those pieces of cra-" a bullet hit the of of the drivers side. "Jesus christ!" he shouted, ducking. He rose up and shot again at the police cars infront of him

Rouge fired the rest of his shots at the police car, it swirved off and rouge drove up beside the last police car and threw his gun at the driver and then jumped out of the window kicking the driver in the face, and then threw him out and shot his other officer in the face.

Beth rolled her eyes. "Well, what you do seems like a great idea until something like this happens." She is not exactly in a pleasant mood right now. "So now that I have no weapons, I'm sort of useless here. Have fun." She ducked down well below any of the windows.

"Oh, the advantages of being small," she said as she found herself fitting into a space many would call cramped.

"Bah, I'd rather have a gun than a hiding space any day." Said jokemaster. Suddenly the window behind him broke and a bullet whizzed above his head.

"On the other hand..." He said and laid down along the back seat, now that it was mostly empty.

"How longer till we get there?!"

(Out of Character: I'm confused with your post Curt-Man. The Civic is no where near the gun store, but everyone makes mistakes. I accidentaly typed that Arcon, Shadow, Beth, and Jokemaster were truck instead on car. Sorry people. Anyways, Curt-Man...have it so that Rogue's still behind one of the police cars on the highway.)

"The exit ramp is just ahead." said Arcon while he ducks, answering Jokemaster's question. "...but that doesn't mean we're safe." Looking at the rear view mirror, Arcon can still see the Civic and one police car remaining. Shadow sticks out his hand and fires blindly at the Civic. He also then ducks. "Damn it! I can't lose them." The Civic rams the car back bumper. Bullets flare towards the front windshield and causes it to break. Arcon shields himself with one arm as he struggles to exit the ramp. Tepe's bullets hit the officer on the passenger side of the Police car he can see.

Meanwhile, NeoVenom, Zaphire and the others travelled for about 5 minutes and made it to the phone that Radar told NeoVenom about. It starts to ring. 'You first." NeoVenom said to Zaphire. She picks up the phone and places it next to her ear. Moments later, Zaphire phases away and the phone drops down. NeoVenom hangs up the phone. When the phone rang again, Wire picks of the phone...followed by Nekro. With a sign, NeoVenom hangs up the phone once more and it begins to ring.

"Why oh why do I always get stuck with these two five year-olds?"

Shadow sighed at Beth and Jokemaster before pressing tightly to the floor.

Hearing Arcon's exclamation he exhales slowly. "Seems we made it! You just do some fancy move to shake em loose. Hell, I can even eat that food if I make it back to the ship."

----------

Wire rose slowly from her seat, scratching her head where the plug had sat earlier.

"Well, that was easy!" She made it to the cockpit

"So, wheres the rest?"

"You saying I'm a coward?!"

Jokemaster sat up straight, facing backwards and emptied a clip shooting at the civic's tires. Suddenly a bullet passed and hit his arm, knocking im back and saving him from a bullet that was heading towards his brain.

"Remind me, never be a hero again."

"You mean act like one," Beth retorted. "It takes more than stupidity to be a hero."

She turned her attention to the back of the passenger seat, which was slightly smashing her nose. Hoping Arcon could hear her, she said, "Any chance of loosing them? This isn't as comfortable as it may seem."

(Out of Character: I noticed in one of my previous posts, I accidentaly typed that Zaphire was in the same car as Arcon. Ignore that. :lol: I erased it anyways.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The Civic swerves around dodging the bullets once more. "I don't know." Arcon said to Beth. Rogue could hear a tire pop and a flapping noise, indicating that the vehicle he is on has a flat. Tepe had a hard time keeping up with the others due to the oncoming cars and crashes.

Back at the building Rufio is at, the security officer reaches for the door knob and opens it. Meanwhile, NeoVenom reaches for the receiver of the phone and he phases away.

NeoVenom could feel the plug being pulled out of his head while he opens his eyes. He looks around and she Zaphire massaging the back of her neck, and Wire looking at him. He can also see that Arcon, Shadow, and Tepe are still jacked in the Matrix. Back at the Zeus, Pulse sits up from his seat and see that Nekro is also sitting up from his seat.

(((Thats the whole point Redwing, our evil plan is to break as many forum rules as possible, without you knowing! MWWHAHAHA)))

Shadow ignored Jokemaster and Beth and managed to crawl to the passenger seat.

"Now you kids behave while Im gone"

He shakes his head at their comments and takes out his cellphone.

"Operator..."

"Pray tell, you happen to know how the hell we can leave the Matrix?"

(((We got an exit? If we do, just ignore my last post... Just saw that Arcon told Wire to find an exit, even though shes already outside it)))

Archived