Home

How will you play kotor2 TSL?

PoM

How will you play kotor2 TSL?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. How will you play kotor2 TSL?

• If you only knew the power of the dark side!
    • Turn away from the dark, it will only etc, etc
    • Im just gray.(neutral)
    • Crazy.
    • Other

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tysplo

Most likely light-side the first time, then dark-side the second time to see the changes.

That's what I do with nearly every video game, but I play the light side about 4 times. :rolleyes: Then I go over to the Dark Side, and it's gonna have a lot of plusses over KotOR :evil2:

My vote evened things a little. I'm going to play light first. I will play dark eventually, but I always feel badly afterwards:rolleyes:

I'm kidding, but the "questions" asked at the beginning of the game will make a lot of differant games within light and dark. The sith won and everyone died... play light... Revan won and everyone lived... play light... and vice versa. The "questions" might be (most likely be) more complex than that. I wont be sure until it comes out. And I'll play the X-box first because I'm impatient.:swear:

i think i'll end up a lightsider

lets be honest the darkside options in kotor made you out to be a greedy bully more than a sith lord so i hope the dark side will be more like the darkside

i.e. making a deal with someone and then continually changing the deal to suit you and making the other party more and more uncomfortable like what vader did to lando

um hope i made sense there coz reading it back to myself i not so sure it does

Originally posted by TheRealJedidude

I guess afterwards ill play darkside to see if the ds options got any better

That's why you should play Darkside first, to see if the options are different, it will also tell you how much effort went into the game.

Meaning;

If they still have the Sith and the Darkside portraied as a bunch of lunch-credit stealing punks, then OE dropped the ball... and you know what that means.

But... if the Darkside is done correctly, any you get that Darkside Muahaha!!! feeling then you will also know when you play through Lightside how good it will be.

Just my 2 cents! :D

Archived