Home

Chris Rock to host academy awards

Crazy_dog no.3

His jokes are terribly bland.

"Oh, ya know what the difference between a white man and a black man? <insert random white joke>"

I'm not saying I dislike him for his rasist jokes, I'm just saying he says the same ones OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Originally posted by KBell

His jokes are terribly bland.

"Oh, ya know what the difference between a white man and a black man? <insert random white joke>"

I'm not saying I dislike him for his rasist jokes, I'm just saying he says the same ones OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

HAHA! Yeah, and how about "what's up with all the white people being rich? How come white people got no soul or rythm? How come white people can't dance? Hey, look at me! Here's how white people walk! Here's how they talk *insert feminine nasally anal sounding voice here*. ****, I could be as rich as Chris Rock writing those kind of jokes. The difference being, is that if I made a joke about black people without actually being not black, I'm a racist. If you're black and telling jokes about white people, you're a comedic genius that ****s a super model on a pile of money every night. I don't get it.:confused:

I think i was thinking of chris rock as chris tucker, now i'm not sure. Which one was in ruch hour?

Reminds you of the scene in nutty proffessor where eddie murphy take on one of those type of comedians.

That said, award ceremonies are possibly the most dull form of "entertainment" known to man, and are only worth watching when you know something unplanned is going to happen (like used to happen with the british comedy awards before they put it on tape delay)... at least chris rock might increase the chances of something interesting happening...maybe...

Archived