• Hopelessly drowning in sewage
    • Thirty-second decapitation with rusty cutlery
    • Being staked out in the desert after having your eyelids removed
    • A hot poker up the yinyang
    • Other (Please Specify)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was watching some b horror movie on the Sci-Fi channel once, and it had this scene where a man falls off a cliff and survives the fall. He can't move, and is in amazing agony. Then a vulture lands 2 feet away from the man, and the scene ends.

*shudders*

Originally posted by ckcsaber

I was watching some b horror movie on the Sci-Fi channel once, and it had this scene where a man falls off a cliff and survives the fall. He can't move, and is in amazing agony. Then a vulture lands 2 feet away from the man, and the scene ends.

*shudders*

Vultures like rotten flesh :rolleyes:

Um, I chose... Being buried alive in a box full of parasitic worms.

Originally posted by IG-64

Vultures like rotten flesh :rolleyes:

Um, I chose... Being buried alive in a box full of parasitic worms.

Yes, Vultures are known to be carrion-eaters, but they are still preadtory creatures. They are considered to be Raptors and will most defintely attack and kill a defensless creature.

Be sure of what you post before you put that idiotic smily into your posts.

Originally posted by ckcsaber

Yes, Vultures are known to be carrion-eaters, but they are still preadtory creatures. They are considered to be Raptors and will most defintely attack and kill a defensless creature.

Be sure of what you post before you put that idiotic smily into your posts.

Touchy.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:xp:

Of course, it would always suck to be strung up, hanging by your wrists, and then have someone use a big knife to make a deep cut across your chest, and then use a big long pole with a hook on the end of it, slide the end of the hook into the incision on your chest, and then begin to peel your skin off. That would suck.

Or, instead of peeling off your skin, just slightly pull the skin away from the body, and then pour a bucket of army ants in there. That would likewise suck mightily.

I read this on another forum.

It's a bit far fetched, and a little stupid, but it still makes me grimace.

You're shirtless, restrained, and there's a wooden box on your stomach. Inside that box is a rat.

The bottom of the box is removed, the rat is now sitting on your stomach, still trapped in the box.

The box is lit on fire, the rat digs its way out... through you.

All sorts.
Hmmm, I'm dubious as to whether there are many species of parasitic worms that will spontaneously infest an unwounded target outside of sci-fi novels... :¬:

But oh well. :D

but i would have to say not being able to breathe would would be horrible fo r me but i went with decapitation....
Lot of people going with decapitation here, I personally think that it's relatively quick. Frantically trying to breathe raw sewage while stuck in an eighteen inch pipe still takes the cake for me.

Or, instead of peeling off your skin, just slightly pull the skin away from the body, and then pour a bucket of army ants in there. That would likewise suck mightily.
Good one. I think that tying someone up and putting a motorcycle helmet full of hungry ticks or leeches over their head should have been one of the poll options as well.

do you have some twisted fetish with death AL?
I find death interesting as we know nothing about it. But nope, I'm no goth. What we're discussing here is DYING, which is slightly different.

Originally posted by Spider AL

Lot of people going with decapitation here, I personally think that it's relatively quick. Frantically trying to breathe raw sewage while stuck in an eighteen inch pipe still takes the cake for me.

relatively quick?? your neck is slashed multiple times just to get to your throat with a rusted knife...not a sharp one...and you say its relatively quick?

the blood is pouring down your throat as you try to scream but your screams are muffled into horrible gurgles and squishing sounds....i would rather bleed out from a gut shot then to bleed from my neck....

relatively quick my het' che (butt in Tusc.)

i would rather bleed out from a gut shot then to bleed from my neck....
Have you any idea how long it can TAKE to bleed out from an gutshooting wound? Ugh, the searing pain in your abdomen, the cramping, the blood, the smell of bile and digesting food... ARRGH!

relatively quick?? your neck is slashed multiple times just to get to your throat with a rusted knife...not a sharp one...and you say its relatively quick?
Yep. Compared to being staked out in the desert with your eyelids cut off, or any number of slower deaths. And you can only survive mere minutes with the major arteries in your neck cut. Imagine what it must be like to hold your breath while stuck in a sewer pipe... then the panic... then the convulsively inhaled effluence... urgh. Nasty.

Erm...I have a feeling you wouldn't even live through the FIRST thing, not to mention the second. So you'd actually be eaten dead
Good point, no more combo overkill please. :p We should only count the last act that leads to death.

I'm curious as to why nobody's voted for the hot poker death yet, it's famously painful and slow.

Archived