• Thirty-second decapitation with rusty cutlery
    • Being staked out in the desert after having your eyelids removed
    • A hot poker up the yinyang
    • Other (Please Specify)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Nalukai

OR IF YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE WHAT WOULD BE THE WORST DEATH EVER CLICK THIS LINK..... READERS DISGRETION IS SERIOUSLY ADVISED!!!!!!

GUTS

So thats what getting your stomach pulled out of your ass would look like. Interesting.

:barf:

TiE

Aah, I like making up ways to kill, being a Goth.

Let's see... These are my favourites...

A large, rusty nail through the head

Skinned alive, salted and thrown in desert to die

Drowning in poison

Goatse by tearing open... alright, too horrible.

eaten alive by scarabs (Teh Mummy)

Hammered to death

Stabbed... below.

Overdose of Fears/Nightmares

That's all I remember right now.

No. They'll just get really stretched out, and have to slither around for the rest of their lives.
How would zip-ties and a desert stretch them out? :confused: Maybe zip-ties are something different in the US...

sealed telephone booth, pitch darkness, boiling oil. Let your imaginition do the rest.
Nasty. Especially (dis)like the dark. But why a telephone booth? :eyeraise:

Let me guess, you were frightened by telephone when you were a nipper. :p

Peel the skin off layer by layer, boil some honey, dip skinned body in boiling honey. If they're not in shock(hell, even if they are), let the fire ants HAVE AT IT!!
Oooh nasty, but I think a total skinning might kill you first, without medical care of a most extreme nature...

I said telephone booth because I was trying to get an image across of the size of the box.

I coulda said 3×3×8 ft. box, but just saying telephone booth would be easier.

[EDIT]

Ok, how about this, this would be alot worse:

Pitch darkness, boiling hot oil, bottom of a well.

Strip him, tie him to a tree, release a city of red ants onto him. Wait and watch from a distance.

Strip him, tie his hands and legs, throw in 50-100 rats, close the cage, and watch the fun as the rats chew his... thing.

Stick pins all over his body and crush him between two large rocks.

Shoot him.

<_<

>_>

death.gif

Now, this would really suck, but I imagine it'd be a lot faster than just being sat on a blunt one and being left to die a death to horrible to imagine as it slowly works itself through your innards only to eventually pop out your mouth days later, as was Vlad the Impaler's prefered method.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

death.gif

...as it slowly works itself through your innards only to eventually pop out your mouth days later, as was Vlad the Impaler's prefered method.

Except that Vlad would stand them up on the dull stakes, not have horses drive the stake in.

Did you ever read about what he did to some nobleman? He was having a small dinner party and this nobleman sat down before the ladies did. The next morning, he was impaled. Vlad personally placed a carved stone into his coat pocket that said 'You now stand for all women'.

EDIT: Looking at that picture again - that stake doesn't look like a stake...per se'. Lets just say if the only use a stake that looks like THAT would get would be staking a girl:p

Archived