• Hopelessly drowning in sewage
    • Thirty-second decapitation with rusty cutlery
    • Being staked out in the desert after having your eyelids removed
    • A hot poker up the yinyang
    • Other (Please Specify)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GothiX, from your verbose response I take it you have some issue with my statement? I realise you're somewhat biased, being a goth and all... but wouldn't you agree with the idea that goths are generally fetishistic concerning mortality, vampirism and other death-related things? I certainly wouldn't expect anyone, even a goth, to dispute that. ;)

Originally posted by Spider AL

GothiX, from your verbose response I take it you have some issue with my statement? I realise you're somewhat biased, being a goth and all... but wouldn't you agree with the idea that goths are generally fetishistic concerning mortality, vampirism and other death-related things? I certainly wouldn't expect anyone, even a goth, to dispute that. ;)

It's definately not about the grotesque, don't believe the stereotype mansonite :\

My opinion of the worst death ever. Sewage errupts from your eye sockets. You try to breath but snakes and insects crawl from you throat biting and tearing your mouth apart. Your tongue grows 26 times in length and you begin to choke on it. As you gag you trip and crash your head into a window. With pieces of glass imbedded in your skull you slowly stumble across the roof in a feable attempt to stop these things. But your ankles snap like twigs, sending fragments of bone throughout the air. As the pieces of your legs rain slowly back to the ground, you trip and fall upon the broken glass. You feel a sharp pain between your legs and you realize your balls have been jaggedly torn off. You scream in agony as your head bursts into flames and your skin cracks slowly like a steady eathquake through soil. You bring your hands towards your face and enormous claws shoot out of them piercing you through the skull.:cool:

In the unholy words of Carcass;

Your pulverized torso languishes in its pool of pus

Minced, cancerous viscera - gore seeps from the guts

My fetid fetish is to excavate the moulding rot

I drool my gastric juices as I chomp on you blood-clots

Fermenting innards, bubbling with rot

Alcoholic pus, dissolves the wooden box

I gouge into the chest's cavity to rip out the intestines

Slivering soft entrails to release the foaming secretions

I suck up the concoction and eat the decay

With cankered disgorgement I excrete my gurgling prey

Bile, chyme and blood in the offal effervesce

I eviscerate the bowels and drink the clotted cess

Jdome83:

My opinion of the worst death ever. Sewage errupts from your eye sockets.
REALISTIC death, eh. :¬: We can all imagine hot lead being magically run through the marrow of our bones... but it ain't gonna happen any time soon. :p

Shok_Tinoktin:

it would be worse if it was just heavy enough to kill you. Eventually. Instead of being extremely heavy.
What a damn good point. HORRIBLE death, that. Slow crushing. Ergh. :(

Pie/InsaneSith:

It's definately not about the grotesque, don't believe the stereotype mansonite :\
and Gothism is about a celebration of the macabre, or atleast it was until the trendy f**ks got ahold of it.
I empathise strongly, but some less "trendy" gothic people telling me that goth "isn't about the grotesque" or death, or vampirism... is belied by all the squillions of self-proclaimed goths in the world for whom it means exactly those things. One can find all their grotesque websites linked to from SA and Portal of Evil at least once a month. They think they're "energy vampires" and that death is teh k00l0rz. This is what the word "goth" has come to mean to the world at large.

It reminds me of what a furry I once bashed told me: That the furry fandom was originally non-sexual in nature, and merely an appreciation of "kawaii" anthropomorphised disney-eque characters. Very sad then, that the pervs got in and made the word "furry" synonymous with "overtly sexualized cartoon characters".

I've been a member of communities that were suborned by undesirable elements myself. I do empathise. But goth's become what it's become. No point in denying it.

but wouldn't you agree with the idea that goths are generally fetishistic concerning mortality, vampirism and other death-related things?

stereotyping=bad:mad:

and a head in the oven while its on would suck to get back on subject

Pie/InsaneSith:

I empathise strongly, but some less "trendy" gothic people telling me that goth "isn't about the grotesque" or death, or vampirism... is belied by all the squillions of self-proclaimed goths in the world for whom it means exactly those things. One can find all their grotesque websites linked to from SA and Portal of Evil at least once a month. They think they're "energy vampires" and that death is teh k00l0rz. This is what the word "goth" has come to mean to the world at large.

It reminds me of what a furry I once bashed told me: That the furry fandom was originally non-sexual in nature, and merely an appreciation of "kawaii" anthropomorphised disney-eque characters. Very sad then, that the pervs got in and made the word "furry" synonymous with "overtly sexualized cartoon characters".

I've been a member of communities that were suborned by undesirable elements myself. I do empathise. But goth's become what it's become. No point in denying it.

Then you also agree that punk has become wearing your cap backwards and sagging, and that punk music nowadays includes Blink 182, Avril Lavinge, and Green Day?

And am I correct in guessing that you think Korn and Linkin Park are metal?

and a head in the oven while its on would suck
Hmm, baking one's head. Not pleasant, but surely being inserted into the oven FEET FIRST would be a worse death than that?

stereotyping=bad
I'm not stereotyping anything. I did use the word "generally", and I've stated the reasoning behind my statement. I think it's fairly indisputable.

Good point, no more combo overkill please. :p We should only count the last act that leads to death.

I'm curious as to why nobody's voted for the hot poker death yet, it's famously painful and slow.

Actually, I wasn't listing a combo killing. I was listing the top separate ways I'd hate to die, not all at happening at once, silly :cool:

Then you also agree that punk has become wearing your cap backwards and sagging, and that punk music nowadays includes Blink 182, Avril Lavinge, and Green Day?

And am I correct in guessing that you think Korn and Linkin Park are metal?

Well for a start, I consider Korn and Linkin park to be in the genre known as "Absolute Rubbish", but that's another debate entirely.

As for the way the punk community has evolved... bear in mind that I'm not in the US and don't have much contact with people of a punkish persuasion, while I DO have contact with a lot of self-proclaimed goths...

Yes, as far as I can see any music that purports to be punk, and is ACCEPTED as being punk by the current punk community, must... be... punk. Some older... oldschool punks may not like that, but that's just the way things pan out.

But on-topic, Pie, poetry and golf-related-orchiectomy aside, what do you think is the worst death one can have in reality?

PS: Sorry Vagabond, you can blame joetheeskimo5 for getting the wrong idea first, and you did use the easily misinterpreted words: "followed by"... so it's all your fault! Blaaahhh!

:stick:

What? Someones generalizing Goths again!? Christ, I'm too tired to post why that is STUPID, but if anyone wants to look through a few of my posts about the subject, and then just paste it down, that'll learn them stereotypers!

Worst Death - Drowning

Originally posted by Feanaro

It would be slow and painful death from cancer......completely alone.

That would be terrible.

I also think drowning would be awful, to be unable to breathe, and then have the reflex forcing water into your lungs...:\

I think burning to death would be pretty rotten too :(

goth, noun

1. A style of rock music that often evokes bleak, lugubrious imagery.

2. A performer or follower of this style of music.

Definitions can be so informitive ^_^

Oh, IMHO, Satan can go **** himself, besides, I bet he promotes it ^_^

TiE

Originally posted by TiE 23

Oh, IMHO, Satan can go **** himself, besides, I bet he promotes it ^_^

well that was completely random and far from ANY topic discussed in here...

anyway, I changed my answer, worse death is in hear listening to TiE and some other people :¬: long, agonizingm drawn out death. In otherwords, life as we know it.

Archived