Home

New batmobile pics

toms

Dude that thing is cooler than a 'scorpion' Tank from Halo!

... Though it doesn't look like the batmobile at all...

But it's cooler than owning a MJOLNIR battlesuit...

Well, maybe not.

HALO!

In other words, it's nice, it doesn't look like the batmobile, i'm not really that into batman though i think it's pretty cool anyway, and i'm hyped up on Halo 2.

The batmoble form the 1st batman movie was cool looking. Oh Tim Burton, we need you.
See, this is why this film will be great for REAL bat-fans. Fans of the comics. Because in a live-action movie, REAL bat-fans want to see batman doing what batman would REALLY be doing, if he were really real.

And if he were really real, he'd be using state-of-the-art military technology for his own ends. He wouldn't be using formula-one cars with fibreglass bat-wings on them. The tumbler rocks. Realism rocks.

Originally posted by Spider AL

See, this is why this film will be great for REAL bat-fans. Fans of the comics. Because in a live-action movie, REAL bat-fans want to see batman doing what batman would REALLY be doing, if he were really real.

And if he were really real, he'd be using state-of-the-art military technology for his own ends. He wouldn't be using formula-one cars with fibreglass bat-wings on them. The tumbler rocks. Realism rocks.

Spiderman, you and ET are a worry......it seems you do alot of fantasising about "what would it be like if Batman was real!!!"

personally, I fantasise about Selma Hayek cooking lovely mexican dishes for me in nothing but an apron , but hey - whatever rocks your boat boys :D

salma_hayek_p12.jpg

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

Spiderman, you and ET are a worry......it seems you do alot of fantasising about "what would it be like if Batman was real!!!"

personally, I fantasise about Selma Hayek cooking lovely mexican dishes for me in nothing but an apron , but hey - whatever rocks your boat boys :D

salma_hayek_p12.jpg

mtfbwya

= teh hot :naughty:

*oooooofff*

I just got slapped by my girl friend... and it wasn't even worth it because it wasn't even real pr0n...

:(

this batman film will be great

i mean look at the cast...

christian bale

michael caine

liam neelson

morgan freeman

gary oldman

katie holmes

rutger hauer

and its being directed by chris nolan

doesn't that sound good?

Yeah, it sounds like a foolproof cast and crew, Sivy. If the screenplay I've acquired off the net is genuine, the script looks good too.

I think Spider AL is making more sense in this thread than he's ever made in his life
Aha, just because I agree with you on this issue eh? you mercenary individual you! Remember, we might both love Batman, but Batman only loves ME. :dozey:

personally, I fantasise about Selma Hayek cooking lovely mexican dishes for me in nothing but an apron , but hey - whatever rocks your boat boys

Ha, just because we enjoy watching batman, doesn't mean we don't enjoy watching Santanico there too. :naughty:

Aha, just because I agree with you on this issue eh? you mercenary individual you! Remember, we might both love Batman, but Batman only loves ME.

Of course, whenever you disagree with me you're obviously just babbling incoherently.

And I think you are confused, because I talked to batman, and he told me he didn't like you very much :D

Ha, just because we enjoy watching batman, doesn't mean we don't enjoy watching Santanico there too. :naughty:

Yup, you see Astro, just because our minds are amused by things OTHER than women, doesn't mean we aren't still interested in women ;)

Originally posted by ET Warrior

....Yup, you see Astro, just because our minds are amused by things OTHER than women, doesn't mean we aren't still interested in women ;)

spoken like a true geek :D

BAH ! Real mean are never distracted from anything but the mindless contemplation of women :D It also helps when you live with the lass too :p

*slaps gf on the bum*

:p

*dodges punch aimed at face*

:p

mtfbwya

BAH ! Real mean are never distracted from anything but the mindless contemplation of women
Except by LF forums, apparently. :¬:

Why can they not stop making bad remakes of good films?
Batman '89 with Keaton was an excellent film. Really excellent. But it didn't accurately capture the batman of the comics that all the batman fans knew and loved. This film will hopefully do that. It's not a remake of Burton's film. It's a new adaptation of the original text.

Archived