Home

US presidential election results?

Zerosaber

Are you satisfied that Bush won the US Presidential elections?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied that Bush won the US Presidential elections?

• Yes
    • kerry should've won.

Originally posted by RebelScum1

Hey Tk...I know you as a Imperial lover and a bush supporter. ;P how about this

VaderAntilles2.jpg

:stormmask: :D

DON'T POST THAT!!! They might get ideas:disaprove

A mind such as Bush's is EASILY manipulated. I've seen less impressionable 3 year olds.

Originally posted by UrchSr

Even Osama wanted Kerry to win... Hmm... Sounds like bin Laden is scared of Bush...

Sounds like it worked exactly the way that Osama wanted it to then. I think it's fairly obvious that Osama did NOT want John Kerry to win.

Originally posted by Skinwalker

Sure. It makes the casual voter think he/she's voting against Bin Laden.

Bin Laden needs Bush (or someone very like him) in order to continue his agenda. An unpopular U.S. President (with the rest of the world, not among Americans) makes finding volunteers in the jihad a little easier. It gives Bin Laden et al an "enemy" that they can focus on. Not that they would have quit if Kerry were elected, but one cannot discount the correlation of the video, its message and the proximity to election, particularly since the election was mentioned in the video. Also, we can assume Bin Laden realizes that offering even casual support for Kerry along with disdain for Bush would influence voters.

One could also argue that Bin Laden has existed to this point because Bush has need him. If all enemies are gone, the "war" is over and switching presidents in "wartime" is no longer an issue. This, however, is only speculation and can't even be called a hypothesis unless someone comes up with something measurable to discuss.

Well, another 4 years of Bush, another 4 years of Will Ferrell and the "Axis of Evil."

"I don't like the way the economy is working, it's part of the Axis of Evil."

"Evil Kinevil is part of the Axis of Evil, but that's a no brainer. But Dr. Evil? No, he makes me laugh, he is not part of the Axis of Evil."

Ahhh... I've been watching that skit for the past 3 days.

Originally posted by FiEND_138

cough Jebs next cough

:(

Jeb should have been first. Think about it. Here is an intelligent guy who did everything right in his life and the screw up brother becomes President. It's hilarious. GW was the screw up drunken coke head while Jeb kept his life clean but bush cleaned up 16 years ago and lapped Jeb. It's ridiculously sad.

Archived