Home

US presidential election results?

Zerosaber

Are you satisfied that Bush won the US Presidential elections?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied that Bush won the US Presidential elections?

• Yes
    • kerry should've won.

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

you sure about that? LIAR! You just can't face defeat, can you democrat? :D Bush does not suck, Kerry does. Bush pwns.

wow, aren't you just a big pile of love and sportsmanship. :dozey:

I've come to terms with Bush being our president again. But we better get another season of that's my bush.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

It's been done to death and we're all tired of hearing about it.

I dont think this can be quoted enough. I was surprised that Bush won, but I'm glad he did. I'm also glad that it is all over, and we can stop talking about it. (Yes I see the irony in my replying to this)

lol what do you guys think will happen to America and the world now that Bush has one? I hoped for Kerry to win because I think Kerry does a better job at everything than Bush but I think Bush should win because if Kerry wins terriosts will say that America is vulnerable again. Think about the bombings in Spain 2 days be fore the election. Well I kinda think of it just like America, if Kerry wins terriosts will change their tactics as for Bush if he stays in terriosts are less aggressive.

I'm just saying on what we've seen. He seems to talk better than Bush. He seems like he could rule America better than Bush he seems to be able to fix all the problems that Bush created in the first place. All I'm saying is that I hoped that Kerry wins but it's better to have Bush for some reasons. I still don't like Bush I just think America and the world is somewhat safer with Bush.

Originally posted by Zerosaber

I'm just saying on what we've seen. He seems to talk better than Bush. He seems like he could rule America better than Bush he seems to be able to fix all the problems that Bush created in the first place. All I'm saying is that I hoped that Kerry wins but it's better to have Bush for some reasons. I still don't like Bush I just think America and the world is somewhat safer with Bush.

talk is cheap

Bush is cool, glad he won. He's got what it takes to be president.

did you all hear why kerry got his little award? I mean gosh! :(

At the time I voted... Sat at 9:40 am EST It was 50/50... hmm.. sound familiar... Bush is my President and think he's more of a go-to guy... Kerry would try to talk or enemies to death... We'd be attacked again and we'd all be twisted up just like 9/11... Even Osama wanted Kerry to win... Hmm... Sounds like bin Laden is scared of Bush...

Four more years!!!

Archived