Home

EP III game *Possible Spoilers*

Whimseyboy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His computer must be like 6 years old? LOL

I have one of them niffty Geforce 6800s. So my graphics aren't too shabby.;)

My computer really puts the Xbox and the PS2 to shame. The only problem is this game is on the PS2 err akk crapp.

Oh well.. Maybe if it does really well they will port it to the PC like they ported JKII to the Xbox.. Well maybe not I can hope.

Ok guy.....lol

You think what you want and I'll know what I know...lol

I have seen Screen shots for PS2 then seen the game. The Screen shots looked way better then the game does running on the PS2. Sometimes the graphics on the PS2 are so bad I can't tell what the hell is going on. I must be spoiled by my computer. I like high detail and definition myself.

As for PC / PS2 comparison... lol there isn't any.... The PS2 runs on like 1/2 the power of the XBOX and the graphics show it.. The graphics for the Xbox are way better than a PS2 and the Xbox has 1/4 the power of an up to date computer.

Originally posted by Cosmos Jack

Ok guy.....lol

You think what you want and I'll know what I know...lol

I have seen Screen shots for PS2 then seen the game. The Screen shots looked way better then the game does running on the PS2. Sometimes the graphics on the PS2 are so bad I can't tell what the hell is going on. I must be spoiled by my computer. I like high detail and definition myself.

As for PC / PS2 comparison... lol there isn't any.... The PS2 runs on like 1/2 the power of the XBOX and the graphics show it.. The graphics for the Xbox are way better than a PS2 and the Xbox has 1/4 the power of an up to date computer.

Why are you so angry? I have think that cause I am not an expert! Perhaps you are right but you musn't be angry with me!

Archived