Home

Time to move on for me.

keshire

Well time to move on. :)

I'm getting involved in other scenes. And hopefully some professional endeavors.

At home the wife will be having a bouncing baby boy here in a couple months. As well as increase in business where I currently work. So my modding time is limited.

I'd like to think I was able to contribute in some way, but most of my stuff was never picked up by the bigger mods and coders.

Either way, I have unreleased biped animation data for those interested.

A complete working saber style based off dooku's saber hilt.

A complete overhaul of the blocking system that incorporates every possible blocking position. And has more moves than a saber style. :)

An overhaul of the melee system to incorporate new and more realistic attacks.

And probably a boat load of other misc stuff.

Email me at keshire_the_chaotic@hotmail.com

The data is in .bip format and max 4.2

Originally posted by Shady-D

havn't done anything for them yet but i guess i can.. damn man sorry to see you go.. you helped me allot.. see ya, keep ya head up. set out an example for yer babyboy

Shady, wanna try using these in our DBZ mod? (I havent seen SanJ arround.. so yea.)

And sorry to see you go keshire, you did alot of things for JKA, all of your projects i loved.... cya arround man.

yeah, i think i asked corto on how to animate, also asked keshire, corto didnt know much about player animation, but keshire did and he hinted me to search my old max 4 cd again. so i will, (im pretty sure i saw it somewhere in this huge pile of carbage) and on top of that i got a great idea on how to do the melee, ill send you a mail with all the details, oh and maybe we should create a thread somewhere cuz idk if we can make a mod with just 2 ppl, or can we? (i recently learned how to create a whole new hud :))

damn lets not get off topic here.. uhmm... Thnx again Keshire for all the help :p kinda repetive aint it?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived