Home

Halo3?

MTV2

We'll show you a capability inside the Office System today that delivers on what we call Information Rights Management. We're working on the next version -- I hate to tell you this confidentially but I'll have to swear you to secrecy now -- we're working on the next version of Xbox right now and we're working on Halo 2 and Halo 3, the two newest versions of the game.

Is halo 3 to come out? it says that there working on it, true or false?

Whole speech link here

(I suggest you skim threw it or paste it into word then do a find for halo 3)

I'm pissed about the ending, but hopefully when I get Live up and running my anger will fade.

I've heard all sorts of crazy rumours about Halo 3.

Some believe Bungie will add extra levels via Live, others believe that Halo 3 has already been completed and will be released shortly, and a small few believe that Bungie will quit the game buisness and forsake us all.

Only time will tell.

Although I did realize something interesting. Before Halo 2 was released, Bungie claimed it would end the Human Covenant war. In a way, I guess it did.

Originally posted by TiE 23

My friend said the Ark could be Earthm but thats just what he is guessing, and of course they are making Halo 3, it would be dumb not to.

TiE

you mean the halo? but in halo 2 there not on the halo, there on earth???

thats how it got its name

Originally posted by MTV2

you mean the halo? but in halo 2 there not on the halo, there on earth???

thats how it got its name

There is another Halo in Halo 2.

We'll show you a capability inside the Office System today that delivers on what we call Information Rights Management. We're working on the next version -- I hate to tell you this confidentially but I'll have to swear you to secrecy now -- we're working on the next version of Xbox right now and we're working on Halo 2 and Halo 3, the two newest versions of the game.

TiE

My latest Game Informer magazine says, and I quote:

If you've finished Halo 2 by now (of course you have), then you know that anyone who thought that Bungie wouldn't do a Halo 3 is dead wrong. The developer is already hard at work on the series' third iteration on Xbox 2. The studio has unceremoniously dumped all of the dev units for the original 'box. When we say "unceremoniously," we mean piled bonfire-like, waiting for the garbage truck.

Dammit, Bungie! I don't have any more hookups on my TV for any other consoles! Even if I did, it's probably a fire hazard already (TV, VCR, N64, GameCube, Xbox and stereo system all hooked up to the same plug! :eek: ). I don't want to wait three more years and then shell out 260 bucks to see how the series ends! Hell, it probably won't end with Halo 3. Halo 2 was great as a whole, but for God's sake, make an ending that at least resolves some loose ends! Is that too much to ask for?!:fist:

I don't want to wait three more years and then shell out 260 bucks to see how the series ends! Hell, it probably won't end with Halo 3. Halo 2 was great as a whole, but for God's sake, make an ending that at least resolves some loose ends! Is that too much to ask for?!

You can always Master Chief until it comes out :D

:indif:

Bungie will be making all the Halos they can get poeple to buy.

No. Bungie quit making Marathon and started Halo to show that they can do different than Marathon.

It's 'Bungie will be forced to make all the Halo's Microsoft can get people to buy.'

About the Halo 3 rumour: Someone at bungie read that someone at microsoft said this, and said he didn't know anything about it...

Remember, it was said by someone at microsoft, not bungie. bungie hasn't started it, yet.

Umm, no...

Bungie themselves have recently stated that they still have't thought about Halo 3. Enjoy Halo 2, and stop worrying about if there shall be a Halo 3. If it comes out, it'll be on the XBOX 2, which will suck (no forwrds or backwards compatibility, no hard drive).

I doubt I'd be able to get an XBOX 2 either. What could Bungie add into another Halo game? Maybe more vehicles and that is about it...they have everything needed in Halo 2, it ROXXORS.

The ending did sorta suck though...like ET Warrior said, it is a major cliff hangar...

:fett:

Originally posted by Neverhoodian

My latest Game Informer magazine says, and I quote:

Dammit, Bungie! I don't have any more hookups on my TV for any other consoles! Even if I did, it's probably a fire hazard already (TV, VCR, N64, GameCube, Xbox and stereo system all hooked up to the same plug! :eek: ). I don't want to wait three more years and then shell out 260 bucks to see how the series ends! Hell, it probably won't end with Halo 3. Halo 2 was great as a whole, but for God's sake, make an ending that at least resolves some loose ends! Is that too much to ask for?!:fist:

lol not a fire hazard....it'd just trip the breaker. i have to CHOOSE between halo 2 and not freezing my ass off. can't run xbox and electric heater at same time w/o the breaker shutting off electricity to my room. fortunately, the breaker box is in my room. :)

I can't wait to see the dloadable content....though it'll probably have a pricetag on it. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Majin Revan

Umm, no...

Bungie themselves have recently stated that they still have't thought about Halo 3. Enjoy Halo 2, and stop worrying about if there shall be a Halo 3. If it comes out, it'll be on the XBOX 2, which will suck (no forwrds or backwards compatibility, no hard drive).

I doubt I'd be able to get an XBOX 2 either. What could Bungie add into another Halo game? Maybe more vehicles and that is about it...they have everything needed in Halo 2, it ROXXORS.

The ending did sorta suck though...like ET Warrior said, it is a major cliff hangar...

they are making halo 3 to wat i have been hearing every where.

why wouldnt xbox 2 have a hard drive? it may make able to play PC gameson the xbox 2, it should be better though

What do you mean forwrds and bckwrds compatibility?

Originally posted by MTV2

they are making halo 3 to wat i have been hearing every where.

why wouldnt xbox 2 have a hard drive? it may make able to play PC gameson the xbox 2, it should be better though

What do you mean forwrds and bckwrds compatibility?

Rumors aren't always true. If Bungie says they haven't thought about it, they most probably have not.

XBOX 2 will not have a hard drive, believe me, it has been known for a long while now. Microsoft admitted it in some article I read like 100 years ago (I'm only 15...).

Forwards and backwards compatibility is like the PlayStation 2 can play PlayStation, but not the other way around. The XBOX won't be able to play XBOX 2 games, nor will the XBOX 2 be able to play XBOX games...

There's also another trilogy of Halo books they can make instead of Halo 3... or another tie-in trilogy.

I wouldn't mind a Halo movie... but I don't know what this cliffhanger ending is... so I dunno if there would be a point to the movie.

I'm past halfway through it.

Archived