Home

New release date info

Aleggy

Originally posted by Darth333

Good idea!...at least this will keep you busy during the two months long wait :p (I'll play on my xbox in the meantime)

Well, I'll be doing some KOTOR modding during my 2 month wait, that is why I cut back now so I will be able to keep busy during the wait.

Oh... and because it's a new day;

*Curses the XBox!* :fist:

In any event, we'll add extra content :D

You know it! :D

Forums will soon be updated and strict rules will apply concerning this.

Good I hope all the Moderators will pwn the fools who post spoilers in the open without the spoiler tags. ;)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by 0rlo

not a fan of console games anymore. unless it's multiplayer, like mariokart.

then consider halo 2 as your next choice. :D

@ darth333: why don't you mods just:

mods-----> :bluflag1: <----- non-spoiler tag users

:dev7:

well, kudos to the international xbox players for getting tsl earlier than expected. but since i feel like doing something different tonite:

*curses micro$oft* :fist:

Originally posted by starmark2k

Lucasarts only have US release dates and i remember ragnos saying he lives in norway.

I'm 90% sure that all UK and european release dates are either the 5th or 10th of febuary.

Hello, think of Battlefront!

It was released at 21th of Septembre in USA, and it was released in Europe at 21th of Septembre!

Originally posted by FiEND_138

Resists you're flame bait for the never ending port war..

:roleyess:

Thanks for being reasonable ;)

Thank you Devilsfanatic i finally have an ally in the ongoing war between XBOX and PC i finally have an ally in the ongoing war between XBOX and PC

[Force persuade] There will be no ongoing war between PC and Xbox. You will make peace now![/Force persuade]

Originally posted by Devilsfanatic

Sorry PC fans, but XBox owns you! :p

*RedHawke gets out a ten-foot pole!*

Resists you're flame bait for the never ending port war.. :roleyess:

Must resist... must resist... oh who am I kidding;

*Curses the XBox!* :fist:

Disclaimer: Not cursing the XBox players... just the accursed little console from MS!

Thanks for being reasonable ;)

Oops! :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

*RedHawke gets out a ten-foot pole!* ...

*Curses the XBox!* :fist: ...

Oops! :D

You're a desperate case anyways :p I don't care you cursing the xbox (anyways, it doesn't work :xp: )...

...as long as it remains friendly and does not bring every thread off-topic ;)

You're a desperate case anyways :p I don't care you cursing the xbox (anyways, it doesn't work :xp: )...

I know... but it's very theraputic! :D

Also if you want to get to the true root of all my XBox cursing... I'm planning to buy, yes buy, an XBox and TSL on December 4th anyway! :p

Can't beat em'... join em'... :D

Ahhhh.....

No will power.

Not really a fact of willpower... it is more a fact of survival.

I just don't want the games storyline to be ruined for me spoiler wise, simply avoiding the forums won't work for me, what with having people around me with XBoxes who plan to get TSL on release day, and 2 of them just live to babble on-and-on about story points so, for me, there is no way to avoid them for 2 months.

Thus my cursing of MS and the XBox... because of the way the TSL is being released... I'm somewhat being forced to get one, on short notice to boot...

The bright side of all this is at least now I will be able to play XBox games. :barf:

[Emperor Gates] Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen [/Emperor Gates] :bernard:

This is most likely true... in EP III when Palapatine transforms into Sidious on screen we will probably get a flash of ol' Mr. Gates for just a second during the transformation. :D

*Curses RedHawke's XBox* :fist:

[Resisted]... [Lady from Poltergeist] This XBox is clean! [/Lady from Poltergeist]

:D

You should of known I'd give ya s***.

J/K Hawke....:)

Looks like I'll be taking up you're slack of the cursing of the infernal machine....until Dec. 6th anyway.

This is most likely true... in EP III when Palapatine transforms into Sidious on screen we will probably get a flash of ol' Mr. Gates for just a second during the transformation.

Some how, I wouldn't doubt it. I could see Gates giving ol Lucas a few million to run a quick XBox/MS commercial in the middle of RotS. Hell, just look at the dance number added to Jedi. Makes me think Lucas has no problem with stupid ideas, let alone helping Gates sell a few more consoles/Windows programs, if the $$$$'s right...:p

:fist:XBox

I think it's Microsofts little plans to make us International Xboxers and PC'ers wait to make the PC'ers wait for KOTOR 2 because they want the PC'ers to buy an xbox so they can get more money.

I want TSL in December and not Feburary!!!! you hear me Lucasarts? make TSL a world wide release and just don't make the Americans get it all!!!!! :swear:

Originally posted by kookaburra

I think it's Microsofts little plans to make us International Xboxers and PC'ers wait to make the PC'ers wait for KOTOR 2 because they want the PC'ers to buy an xbox so they can get more money.

I want TSL in December and not Feburary!!!! you hear me Lucasarts? make TSL a world wide release and just don't make the Americans get it all!!!!! :swear:

There are developers from obsidian who are making kotor 2! NOt those from Microsoft.

Originally posted by Venom750

Thank you Devilsfanatic i finally have an ally in the ongoing war between XBOX and PC

XBOX RULEZ

Not just one, I'm with you. I have an Xbox and loves it. I have over 20 great games and a lot of them are Xbox exclusives. Xbox is the best console by far and games is best on consoles if you ask me.

Archived