Home

Official TSL countdown!

starmark2k

Originally posted by RedHawke

Well... it is my understanding that the game ships on the 8th so we shouldn't see it on shelves until the 10th or so. But I could be wrong. :D

The LA site offered 2/5 as a release date and everyplace else is saying it's available 2/8. I imagine that some places might not have it until 2/10 or later, but I can't figure out why anyone would shop in them :D

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CTOAN

A free bonus point to the person who gets the first PC-CD ROM and posts it here!

How many CD's is it? I'm guessing 4 or 5...

:x-wing:

On my way to pick up my copy right now, but I won't be able to post for a few hours.

PS: Best Buy appears to have it on sale!!

Originally posted by Achilles

Rolled in 5 minutes after they opened the doors only to find that the truck hadn't come yet. They said check back later, so I'll try again after work :mad:

Got exactly the same answer from my store but at noon...they were expecting the truck but it didn't came in :mad: They said come back tomorrow!

Originally posted by stingerhs

i've checked in three stores: gamespot, eb games, and compusa. i wasn't quite expecting it, but they all said "check back tommorrow" when i asked them about tsl.

*curses confusing release dates*:fist:

Same here in Knoxville. :mad:

Best Buy - CompUSA - EBGames - Target - WalMart (leave no stone unturned ;) )

Check back tomorrow :rolleyes:

Oh well, probably for the better. Now I have no excuse to get off my can and release my Xia mod :D

From Lucasarts.com press release:

Star Wars® Knights of the Old Republic® II: The Sith Lords™ for the PC has officially shipped and will slash its way into stores on February 10, 2005. The highly anticipated next chapter successfully launched December 6, 2004 on Xbox.

The Sith Lords picks up five years after the events of the original KOTOR™ and features an all-new perilous storyline, as well as new characters, classes, locations and force powers.

The PC version features high-resolution textures, optimized screen resolutions and a variety of other graphic card enhancements.

The Sith Lords is published by LucasArts and developed by Obsidian Entertainment Inc. For more information, please visit the official product website at http://www.kotor2.com

This time your choices affect everyone around you.

lol! I think I got the best answer: I decided to go to EBgames after work (it's just across the street from the office) and they told me (in French) "huh? It was in the computer this morning...but it's not there anymore???? WTF happened? I guess it's because it's going to be released soon" :confused::rolleyes::headbump:D

Best Buy told me that it had been released on the East Coast today, but was not expected on the West Coast until tomorrow :(:mad:

well, i just went to best buy and they gave me the same story every other store has given: "come back tommorrow". so, considering that i live in south carolina, whoever that best buy rep was, s/he lied.

so, i once again:

*curse confusing release dates* :fist:

Originally posted by stingerhs

well, i just went to best buy and they gave me the same story every other store has given: "come back tommorrow". so, considering that i live in south carolina, whoever that best buy rep was, s/he lied.

so, i once again:

*curse confusing release dates* :fist:

I'm sure that we can all blame this on El Nino...

For those of you who don't habla espanol, El Nino is Spanish for: The......Nino.

For those of you who don't habla espanol, El Nino is Spanish for: The......Nino.

:rofl::nut::rofl::nut::rofl:

Thats too bad I live in Hawaii, I have school all week, but the game is expected to land on my doorstep either tommorrow or the next day i.e. 2/09/2005 or 2/10/2005

Hooorrrayyy for the internet and ebgames.com YAY!

Archived