Home

Your house is on fire...

Lynk Former

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Winduwt105

OK! forget i said anything

Yeah, uh, why do you feel the need to argue about such a dumb thing, Windu, ET, and IS...? All this thread is is a list of items most important to people...you don't need to argue about whether he'd die from suffocation or burning...:indif:

I'd grab the nearest thing to me...maybe my blankie or my pet mouse's cage...:D I'd stick Nugget in a carrying case (yes, I named my pet mouse Nugget :indif: ), because it makes me sick to think how cruel it would be to let any living thing die in a fire.

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

Yeah, uh, why do you feel the need to argue about such a dumb thing, Windu, ET, and IS...? All this thread is is a list of items most important to people...you don't need to argue about whether he'd die from suffocation or burning...:indif:

Why do you feel the need to bump a month-old thread? :p

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

Why'd you mention me? I wasn't arguing with Windu.... *slaps*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

i would grab my sister! no... my friends wouldn't thank me for that, but i'd probably still do it. i think i would grab my backpack, cause it has my computer and ipod, which contains pretty much my whole life and a crapload of papers for college and consequently my ability to make money in the future. my pets and my family too, my wallet and as many v-games i can carry (e.g. ace combat 05, ace combat zero, star wars republic commando, star wars battlefront 1/2, etc).

I would save all my electronics

pets. And of course all my Star Wars stuff

and how could i forget this stuff?

Archived