Home

Where can I find mods?

Darth333

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just went to http://www.pcgamemods.com and found 3 messages from users to Sergio. I found also hillarious the answer Sergio gave back to them and made me reallize that we people should be more carefull about what we write to webpage owners and modders.

Let all be patient! Sergio, take your time and keep up the good work!

I too found Sergio's replies to those messages quite humorous, though it's unfortunate that some people were dimwitted enough to even send him messages like that. Looks like some people just can't be patient, oh well :) .

Although, I seemed to find that movie trivia game quite interesting, I got to level 8 and then stopped because I couldn't figure out any of the pictures...

anyway, glad to see that pcgamemods isn't down indefinately :) .

I have seen some impatient jerks in my time but Voyager763 takes the cake! Though both of the ones with the revan email addys are good runners up!

THIS SITE IS WORTHLESS, AND SHOULD BE DELETED TO MAKE WAY FOR THE ORIGINAL SITE. WE WANT THE REAL PCGAMEMODS.COM!

I have an idea to make the site better. GET IT BACK TO PCGAMEMODS.COM INSTEAD OF THIS USELESS **** THAT ONLY LOSERS CARE ABOUT! WHO GIVES A DAMN WHAT MOVIE YOU'RE LOOKING AT? ONLYPEOPLE WITH WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS DO THAT FOR HOURS AT A TIME. FIX THE DAMN SITE, YOU DUMBASS!

Just too funny! :lol: How thick can you get? :dozey:

I'm glad Sergio is taking it in stride... and I hope he perma-bans all those little dweebs from the PCGameMods site permenently!

Show the n00b's who's really the boss! :evil5:

• 3 weeks later...
Hey does anyone know if there is a mod for KOTOR 1 to make all skills class skills, thereby making all skills cost only 1 skill point?

Don't know of any, but it's a very quick change that takes about 1 minute to make, so I made it. :) Unzip this archive and put the resulting skills.2da file in your override folder.

• 2 weeks later...
I had to send my computer in for repairs and lost all my downloaded mods and bookmarked mod sites. I am looking for one for KOTOR that gives the scoundrel clothing like the scout. I am also looking for one for KOTOR 2 that lets the pc turn Mandalore into a jedi and also the one that lets you change the type of clothing that Mandalore wears.

Hey JediRevan,

I moved your request here:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=153764

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey don't know if its just me but when i go to pcgamemods.com then kotor 2 section. i see the latest movie jedi robes mod from jediknight707, click the download button and it takes me to a page where it says im not authorized to view the page. just wondering if maybe its something wrong with my computer or is it happening to other people. every other mod i get from the website works just fine. this isnt the first time pcgamemods has done this.

p.s. if anyone has jedi_knight's movie robes link that works please let me know where to get it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

been away due to Morrisons conversion but i'm back now,

BASICALLY, i've been through ALL 13 pages of PCGAMEMODS pages, Downloaded all the mods i wanted from there, then went to this thead to find more mods cuz i've been away for EONS ;) and you ppl have been cranking the mods out, or, my eyes just hurt from looking at tonns of pages looking for mods ;)

so, have i missed any sites?

PCGM- checked

Lucasfiles- Checked

The members sites stated on THIS thread- Checked

EDIT: TSL Restoration Project- checked

Kotorfiles- checked (thanx Gsccc)

Thanks for any help you guy / gals can give,

Colma Adawin

Hey matt, good to see you again! :D

InyriForge has some pretty kick butt models on this site:

http://www.kotorfiles.com

Nice to see you are back buddy :D

Hey thanx bud, i completely forgot about that site.

Now, it seems i've got all the mods the are out there (that i'm after) how the hell am i going to make them compatable :lol::lol: no really?

Colma Adawin

Archived