Home

SpongeBob is NOT gay!

CaptainRAVE

"******* condones any type of sexual activity which properly satisfies your individual desires - be it heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, or even asexual, if you choose.

******* also sanctions any fetish or deviation which will enhance your sex-life, so long as it involves no one who does not wish to be involved."

Yeah, that's more like it! :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Pie™

"******* condones any type of sexual activity which properly satisfies your individual desires

- be it heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, or even asexual, if you choose. ******* also

sanctions any fetish or deviation which will enhance your sex-life, so long as it involves no

one who does not wish to be involved." Yeah, that's more like it! :)

Say what?

:confused:

TiE

Originally posted by obi

In defense of Christians, not all of us are crazy. It's a cartoon. A CARTOON. C-A-R-T-O-O-N.

Let's look at some ACTUAL gay cartoons, shall we?

1. Bugs bunny. Always dressing up as a woman and kissing Elmer Fudd.

2. Velma off of Scooby-Doo. Ellen Degeneres the first woman to come out on tv? I think not.

3. Popeye. Olive Oil was a dude.

4. Fred Flinstone and Barny. Always looking for a "gay ol' time" and would rather spend time together than with their wives.

And people say Sponge Bob is gay?

Ok, the top part of this was a joke, but let me get serious here.

I have gay friends. I don't even think about them being gay. To me, they are just as much people as you and I. Jesus died for them too, just as much as he did for me. I don't care if you're gay or not, I'm not going to rain fire and brimstone upon you. I could care less. Now, when I preach and use scripture, I won't leave anything out. I'll tell it like it is. If a homosexual is listening and gets offended, I dont' care. If a homosexual fells convicted, then ok. It doesn't matter. All I know is that Jesus ate with sinners, and heck, even died for 'um.

Even though I was hit on by one of my gay friends once, and it was kind of odd.

(Sorry if this was too serious for the Swamp. I've been out a while)

What he said. :D

but seriously....spongebob scares me...

This thread has an excess of weiner...

Ok, so riddle me this Mr. Government types and political leaders. Why if in junior/highschool a child can walk around naked in a boy's and girls locker room, take a shower, even conversate with your friends. And then when they go home, they aren't supposed to watch some "suggestive" TV show because you call it gay?

As if I ever listened to you before anyway :rolleyes:

now I'm sad that they will never see this

I wonder when life itself will be known as gay :(

Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir

Ok, so riddle me this Mr. Government types and political leaders. Why if in junior/highschool a child can walk around naked in a boy's and girls locker room, take a shower, even conversate with your friends.

You got something against showering with teammates? :p

homosexuality is contagious

Come one, Come all! Get your anti-GAY repellents here! Can't find these anywhere in stores! Comes with free gas mask! Protect yourselves, protect your families!

:D

Originally posted by TK-8252

So gay people are gigantic, stupid, huge wastes of ****ing time...?

:disaprove

No. Spongebob is. :xp:

Although I know it's incorrect, everyone uses the WORD gay as a word that means "stupid", but they're NOT calling gay people stupid. They're just picking that word to change its meaning.

Originally posted by Kain

Spongebob may not be gay, but that doesn't change the fact that he sucks.

Get it? Hehehe.

:wstupid: Finally, someone that feels the same way I do. Too many people over 18 are into ****bob ****pants. The stuff's aimed at 8-year-olds, guys. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

Although I know it's incorrect, everyone uses the WORD gay as a word that means "stupid", but they're NOT calling gay people stupid. They're just picking that word to change it's meaning.

And the people who use "gay" as "stupid" that I know at least, also don't like gay people.

Although I know it's incorrect, everyone uses the WORD gay as a word that means "stupid", but they're NOT calling gay people stupid. They're just picking that word to change its meaning.

Lies.

The stuff's aimed at 8-year-olds, guys. :rolleyes:

What the hell does that have to do with anything? The Incredibles is aimed at < teens, and I loved it. If it's enjoyable who gives a crap. It's quality, has good writing, solid character developement, disgustingly addictive theme song. Don't enjoy it? fine. But don't mock others for their differing opinions. you_fail.jpg

I always thought that the Bible referred to the huge orgies that existed in the time the Bible was written. I mean, with those orgies, they didn't care where yopu stuck it. I can't, however, believe that any God that considers himself to be love, would condemn love between ANY two people.

The stuff's aimed at 8-year-olds, guys.

Oh man, I'm sorry. I never realized that. I should just stop watching Spongebob because it's aimed at a younger audience. :rolleyes:

But guess what: the creator aimed it at >13 audiences.

Good Game kthxdrive-thru1hourf0t0.

You of all people should know this, Joe. You play WORMS. Is that not aimed at a younger audience?

Oh sure, it's fun. But that's beside the point. It's AIMED AT A YOUNGER AUDIENCE.

Stop playing it. Now.

Archived