Home

Worst Movie Ever

RpTheHotrod

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod

No! I mean Dracula 3000.

The one where it's in "space".

werdage, I saw that at the video shop just yesterday. It had something like "In space there is no sunrise" on it...

It was at this point I wondered to myself,

"hmm....I wonder how spectacularly crap this is..." :p

mtfbwya

Originally posted by InsaneSith

... They made a crow 3? Sweet crap, I didn't think enough narcotics existed to create that. The Crow was awesome, but the crow 2 sucked. When Brandon died, the crow died with him.

But at least The Crow 2 had Iggy. Number 3 had nothing. :(

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

"In space there is no sunrise" on it...

heh heh.... sounds similar to Jason X and Hellraiser 4 where they took them into space.

In space there is no night! Dracula is going down...

MK rocked, in a very cheesy kind of way. Mostly due to the theme music. :D:cool:

DO you mean the US or the original Ring movies? I still haven't seen the US version of the Ring, but it seems from the trailers that the US version of Ring 2 has a totally different plot to the original ring 2. THis is getting confusing....

Worst movie ever = Stigmata.

Originally posted by toms

DO you mean the US or the original Ring movies? I still haven't seen the US version of the Ring, but it seems from the trailers that the US version of Ring 2 has a totally different plot to the original ring 2. THis is getting confusing...

The US ring 2 is something the company BS'd up. Seems a bit like the bastard child of Ringu 0 and Ringu 2, but sucks even more. Why oh why can't we get the actual scary movies japan makes. Instead we get their meh stuff. Audition is killer (gah, pun) when you don't know the end.

Originally posted by Curt-Man

nope, the worst movie of all time is big trouble in little china, i mean come on, the coolest guy dies by getting so mad he blows up, it's so dumb!

Actually that movie is one of my favorite guilty pleasures. The movie is so off beat and wierd, you HAVE to love it.

Anyone who likes off beat horror/fantasy, should also check out these:

B0000YTPN4.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B0000AOX0F.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

6305090564.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Originally posted by Curt-Man

nope, the worst movie of all time is big trouble in little china, i mean come on, the coolest guy dies by getting so mad he blows up, it's so dumb!

I think you may have missed the point. It is a tongue in cheek comedy homage after all...

They Live rules... not so sure about the others though (don't remember anything memorable about deep rising at all...)

-----

The US ring 2 is something the company BS'd up. Seems a bit like the bastard child of Ringu 0 and Ringu 2, but sucks even more. Why oh why can't we get the actual scary movies japan makes. Instead we get their meh stuff. Audition is killer (gah, pun) when you don't know the end.

Darn. I was gonna go and watch ring 2 (us version) at the weekend. I knew it wouldnt be much good, but what the heck.

But i havn't seen Ringu 0 yet (which is supposed to be a lot better than Ringu 2) so i don't want to spoil it.

I hate audition... that end bit is just too freaky for me. :(:eek:

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

I hear tell that Dungeons & Dragons = worst movie in human history :p

mtfbwya

That is exactly what I came into this thread to say, D&D was the worst movie ever...even worse if you are familiar with Dungeons and Dragons in any way.

Archived