Home

Worst Movie Ever

RpTheHotrod

Originally posted by toms

I hate audition... that end bit is just too freaky for me. :(:eek:

I loved it, it is one of the few movies that even got to me. The end was just left me feeling really weird. The thing I think that made it work was because you wouldn't expect something like that from a girl like that.

They Live rules.

"I am here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum"

think I paid £1 for the D&D dvd just to see what it was like. It actually wasn't as bad as i expected, but it was pretty terrible... but in a fun way, not a "eating your brain" kind of way like Stigmata or Catwoman.

The weird thing is that Justin Whalley (or whatever his name is... jimmy olsen from lois and clark) was probably the BEST thing about it... and he was the one everyone complained about casting when it was being made... Thora Birch was wooden as hell, and jeremy irons just phoned it in...

i am NEVER watchin Audition again. Aparently his later films are even MORE freaky... shudder..

the worst movie ever i say is "Mac and ME" some dumb wierd alien movie that tried to copy ET. The affects were way worse too. The aliens' mouths always stayed as a little open hole that was big enough for a straw and that's about it. here's a "spoiler" though the movie spoils itself. but I don't know how to make real spoiler things though:

spoiler:--> the movie was so dumb there were kids trying to help the aliens survive and the only way to do that was give and have them drink coca cola throught a straw. pretty dumb.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

"This Island Earth" is pretty freakin terrible...

But sooo funny on MST3K :D

I saw another one called like..."Devil fish"

or somesuch...that was ALSO terrible.

Devil Fish you say?

The MST3K crew: (as that one actor runs down the stairs in his short shorts, with the camera pointing right at his crotch... the poor actor's um... family jewels flops out of his shorts, mercifully covered over by a floating MST3K planet logo) AAAAAH HEADS UP!!! Look out!

This Island Earth was boring and cheesy, but pretty much in the same ballpark as many other forgettable sci fi movies of the period (don't get me wrong, I like old movies!).

But Manos? Argggh, you can't get any worse than that without trying. It was universally ridiculed and bombed hard when it was made (back in the 60's) and it hasn't gotten better with age. I feel sorry for all involved.

Originally posted by Kurgan

But Manos? Argggh, you can't get any worse than that without trying. It was universally ridiculed and bombed hard when it was made (back in the 60's) and it hasn't gotten better with age. I feel sorry for all involved.

I saw MST3K's showing of "Manos".

The person who edited this film must've been drunk, it's so choppy it makes me nauseous ;)

Good lord, I can't believe anyone would have allowed that movie to see the light of day. It's so bad, I'm pretty sure watching it gave me cancer :(

Archived