Home

Who is the most efficient General?

After watching the clone wars on CartoonNetwork, I began to wonder who was the most efficient general.

Personally speaking, I feel that Mace Windu was the best.

However you can choose anyone from the following:

Yoda

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Anakin Skywalker

General Grievious

Count Dooku

Kit Fistro

The Exile

Revan

Malak

The Mandalore

Grand Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Ackbar

other (please specify)

Which one do you think was the most valuable during the Wars?

:)

what a pointless discussion

Thrawn was a leader of a significant number of armed forces.. this should be enough to consider him a 'general' of sorts

Tactically no one can beat Thrawn, the guy was a genius who thought a few steps ahead of everybody.

In terms of power and ability to win battles i guess u cant beat Yoda. He could easily kick ne of the others in a fight (though im not sure about anakin) and thus is the most powerful in battle. I mean he was able to force push entire armies as well as whole droid carrier ships together. Of course the cartoon kind of exaggerated the ability of jedis, against ne non-force users the jedi were invincible. Far more powerful than how they were portrayed in genosis in ATOC (Jango shooting the jedi what was that... where were the jedi reflexes????)

I'd say Thrawn was the best non-jedi general. I would have to make a difference here between jedi and non-jedi, since jedi can use the force to ifluence battles, whereas non-jedi can't. Out of the jedi I think it would be either Yoda or Revan, but I'll stick with Yoda for now. Revan is a military genius, but we don't figure much out about his tactics. Maybe K3 (or K4 or K5, well you get the idea) reveals something that could shift the favour to Revan.

Archived