Home

TSL Restoration Project: website up!

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Keep in mind that you may be waiting a long time...

Their first progess report was:

WIP 1: April 3, 2005.

Wow. 1 year and 6 Months ago they started their journey.

Even though they change the measuring scale, they are still selling the same thing. "The mod will be released when its done."

I keep crossing my fingers, but they are turning deep blue. :)

Just kidding guys/gals. Keep on rolling. :)

True, but it's ALREADY been a pretty long time, so I don't mind a bit more. Plenty of other games to play in the meantime.

It's a good game on its own. I like to play the games unmodded the first time at least, anyway. I'm sure the mod will enhance it quite a bit, but I wouldn't wait for the mod to play TSL--it's too enjoyable on its own, and the good stuff way outweighs its shortcomings.

Words cannot describe the COOLNESS that is Team-Gizka. I hope you guys are doing more amazing stuff like this in the mod. Oh yeah I have been fogetting to say this for a while but if you guys don't already know there is a GUI in TSL that is only half way complete called the "swoopupgrade_p and _x.gui's", I was wondewring if you guys were going to try and complete it or if you have an idea for what you guys are going to do with it if anything. But anyway awesome job on the model animation!:thumbsup::)

Well, that's bound to happen every now and then. Everything that will be restored has been in the last few builds, so it is inevitable that some things go wrong. By fixing bugs, other bugs can be created, and in a rare case (well, not that rare), a major bug appears.

The major bug has to be resolved before 0.7b6 goes to 0.7b7. It can slow things down, if the game or parts of the game don't work anymore.

It'll get fixed soon, of that I am certain. But expect other majors to appear though.

How long exactly do we have to wait before the Kotor 2 Restoration Project is ready? And how much progress has been made, exactly?

(I'm not demanding or criticising, but just asking)

@Katana18:

Actually if you look at the "Faq" page of thier site it says that they will be done when they are done and also I think in the beginning of this thread which is very understandable becasue that is definatly hard work.

@TSLRP

You guys are doing an awesome job I can't wait to see it when it comes out!:D

Archived