Home

Episode III Predictions

In 1977, Star Wars Episode IV was released and rose to be the second highest grossing film at the box office (United States). In 1999, Star Wars Episode I was released and it made fourth highest grossing film.

Do you think that the ROTS will break all records and become the number 1 grossing movie?

Originally posted by Piece of metal

Ehm....No.

Nothing pwns the end scenes of episode 6.

Piece of metal, I believe they were talking about the Box Office Earnings for the movies... they were hoping that ROTS will break all movie money making records. I don't believe thay were addressing which ending was better. :xp:

Originally posted by RedHawke

Piece of metal, I believe they were talking about the Box Office Earnings for the movies... they were hoping that ROTS will break all movie money making records. I don't believe thay were addressing which ending was better. :xp:

Oh..:o

Well, how much did the original movie bring in then?

Edit: Just call me PoM

I don't think it will. I wish it would but i don't think it will.

Titanic had millions of teenage and early twenty year old girls seeing it over and over again (like morons).

While SW has just as rowdy a base it also has a more technical base meaning why see it 10 times in the theater when you can see it 5 times at the theater and 100 at your computer.

I think Titanic might stand for another 15-20 years. :(

Archived