Home

Xbox 360???

Acrylic

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TiE 23

Looks G5 esque to me.

Well, of course it's gonna be metallic and have holes. I mean, for God's sake, that thing's (going to be) powerful. It'll need a way to get rid of all the heat.

Hopefully it'll have some sweet green liquid cooling system that illuminates through the holes. :D

Originally posted by Acrylic

Hopefully it'll have some sweet green liquid cooling system that illuminates through the holes. :D

Not in this life time :p

But it would be cool if they have LED trim inside the holes to make it glow green. :D

TiE

I saw a picture of the PS3. It was fake of course, but it was the people just taking guesses of what it would look like. And their guesstimated PS3 looked a whole lot better than the XBOX360. Can someone tell me how to put the picture on here?

Originally posted by VikingLarz

I saw a picture of the PS3. It was fake of course, but it was the people just taking guesses of what it would look like. And their guesstimated PS3 looked a whole lot better than the XBOX360. Can someone tell me how to put the picture on here?

I've seen many, many of those.

Click

Click

Click

Click

Click

Just a few of them.

Originally posted by Jared

honestly, i'd bet my life savings that no one who shouldnt have a picture of the new xbox, doesn't, and won't ever have one until it comes out.

WEll, I think it's insider people from microsoft that have the console have broken their code of secrecy and taken a picture of it.

Or, it could be |-|@xXxz0|2Z!11!

Originally posted by VikingLarz

It isn't any of those. I did like pictures #2 and #3 though. With all these people making fake PS3's the real one better look awesome.

Ive loved the third design for a long time. It's sleek, sexy and looks like it could make a great grilled cheese sandwich :)

mtfbwya

As others have said: It looks a lost better than the first xbox (which, in all honesty is ugly as hell, and huge)... but it doesn't exactly look stunning.

Now that someone has said it looks like a Radio Alarm clock I'm not going to get that image out of my mind...:D

Actually, there are no controller ports. It comes with wireless controllers. (And its true to the rumors, by looking at this)

That DOES look like a controller port thoguh, maybe they included one for peripherals that won't work as well with wireless... dance mats, old peripherals, etc? Or maybe its something else...

The new graphics are seriously underwhelming, as I knew they would be. There's just not THAT much room for improvement in graphical quality. Honestly, I feel the graphics in Chaos Theory are nearly on par with Next Gen Madden :dozey:

Originally posted by ET Warrior

The new graphics are seriously underwhelming, as I knew they would be. There's just not THAT much room for improvement in graphical quality. Honestly, I feel the graphics in Chaos Theory are nearly on par with Next Gen Madden :dozey:

Better I'd say. Like I said before, this madden looks no different than the one before it which claimed "amazingly realistic graphics".

Originally posted by MTV2

hmmm, canadian company to start renting UMD discs for the PSP...cool. just watch microsoft not release another system, though they probably will.

Worst. Post. Ever.

Seriously, that has absolutely NOTHING to do with this topic. Please don't do that in the future.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Worst. Post. Ever.

Seriously, that has absolutely NOTHING to do with this topic. Please don't do that in the future.

I think I am madly in love with you ET.

Uhm, to stay on topic in my own topic...

http://engadget.com/entry/1234000830041245/

That's supposedly the memory card for the Xbox 360. And it's supposedly 64MB.

I'm sure there'll be bigger sizes than that.

Also, I wonder if we'll be able to use our own HDD's instead of having to buy specific ones for the Xbox360, since I mean, I can get a 160 GB HDD for like $70 or so.

Originally posted by Acrylic

I think I am madly in love with you ET.

Get in line son ;)

My guess would be they wouldn't let you use any harddrive, they'll probably set it up so the Xbox won't recognize other HD's, in an effort to squeeze every last dollar out of us ;)

Here's what you can do to make that horrible X-360 design look better:

Change the primary colour to black

add more curves, but don't make it round

place an X somewhere in the design

Make a glowing green light around every button

no holes, use Liquid Cooling

that's all for now

and you can do all this with a little modding.

And I doubt that even if they do make it to where it can't read any hdds, I'm sure that the modding community will find a way to make it work. I mean, if they can get linux to run on an electric shaver.

Archived