Home

Xbox 360???

Acrylic

This is supposedly a picture of the new Xbox.

http://engadget.com/entry/1234000293041091/

Engadget says that their sources say that it is really the new Xbox.

Anyways, I really don't know about this... I don't admire the look of it too much. But it is better than the current Xbox. But I was expecting something more curvier. Ah well. I'll prolly get it anyways!

Edit: Also, this thread at cheapassgamer.com has a good pic, which I'll just post here.

http://img150.echo.cx/img150/7279/xbox36023xo.jpg

imageshack was upset about yoru hotlinking, so I took of the img tags ~ET

Nevermind....that didn't work either, reupload the pic and post it witha clickable thumbnail

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by StormHammer

It looks like one of those electric alarm clock radios with a dodgy manufacturer's name on it that you can buy for under a fiver. You know the ones I mean...

I thought beige plastic went out of fashion?

It's not beige. It's metallic/white.

Originally posted by Nalukai

photoshop 7 > xbox

*doesn't care*

I really don't think this is the appropriate thread to discuss what's better. Make your own thread. I'm sick of having threads I make crapped on by stupid posts that have nothing to do with the subject.

Mkay?

Originally posted by Acrylic

*doesn't care*

I really don't think this is the appropriate thread to discuss what's better. Make your own thread. I'm sick of having threads I make crapped on by stupid posts that have nothing to do with the subject.

Mkay?

He's talking about how the xbox 360 photo you posted was doctored by Photoshop 7, not that Photoshop 7 is better than xbox 360.

You didn't get that?

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

we all now the Ps3 will look awesome :D [/sony fanboi]

Yeah, you never really KNOW...

It could be the Xbox360 that would turn out to be a lot nicer. I really do hope that the PS3 is small, sleek, curvy, shiny, and sexy though. :)

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

The desgin is better than the normal Xbox thats for sure. But the normal Xbox still looks cool though.

Not really. Like stormy said, this looks like a crappy clock/radio. And the xbox never really bothered trying to be pretty, becase a pretty system doesn't mean crap if the games suck.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Not really. Like stormy said, this looks like a crappy clock/radio. And the xbox never really bothered trying to be pretty, becase a pretty system doesn't mean crap if the games suck.

Looks G5 esque to me.

xbox_comparison.jpg

Made a quick wallpaper for the Xbox 360 :D

(1024x768)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v123/Tie23/xbox360_wallpaper.jpg

TiE

Archived