Home

What's Your Favorite Game that's Not Star Wars?

Tomb King

Uuuhhhh...

Though question.

My favoutires (beside Star Wars games) are:

Deus Ex, Call of Duty, Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault, Star Trek: Elite Force 2, Republic the Revolution, UT 2004, Sims 2, Red Alert 2, Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King and Masters of Orion 3

I can't think of any more right now, but I'll add some later.

in no particular order:

Half-Life

Half-Life 2 (including Deathmatch)

Counter-Strike: Source

Half-Life 2: CTF mod

Halo (PC version)

Aliens vs Predator 2

Roller Coaster Tycoon 1&3

Far Cry

Unreal Tournament 2004

and my all-time favorite game (including Star Wars games):

The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay

:D

Unreal Tournament 2004

This game is freakin' great. It's exciting becuase of these fast-paced action and great physics engine.

Why do I say this? Ok, i'll tell you a short story:

I was playing on this snowy/ice map. I was on this ice part, and I had just respawned. Well, this dude in a scorpian ramped over a huge hill that was in front of me, landed nose-first and skids right in front of me, then explodes.

That's the coolest thing i've ever seen happen in a game, ever.

I would have to say the ST: Armada both 1 and 2. But you might consider it Star Wars in my case as the SW mods are my favorite.

Reasons for this game

2 huge sites (armadafleetcommand and armada2files) with tons of ships for download (including SW, B5 and other non trek ships, as well as some very good mods)

easy to mod (adds a lot of replay value, along iwht the mods)

after I'm done with my enourmous mod (containing basicly B5, SW, ST, Wing Commander, StarGate, Battlestar Galactica and some other minor SF, probably the reason progress is so slow) I will most likely be busy playing it for quite some time, and you get to blow the hell out of every non-SW SF series that exist:D

and it's a space RTS, one out of very few (and the only other one I've seen is SW:Rebellion, and now Empire at War, but that's still in development). Major drawback is it doesn't have ground assault, but it does have the ability to board ships, however you don't get to control the boarding party.

Chill down, guys.

As for me, my favorites would have to be, in absolutely no order:

Halo PC

Half-Life 1

Warcraft II

Rise of Nations

Age of Empires II

Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed

Need fot Speed: Hot Pursuit II

Grand Theft Auto III and Vice City for PC

Quake III Arena

Comand and Conquer Red Alert

Edit: The more I think about it, I really don't have an absolute favorite game, Star Wars Related or not.

PC:

Unreal Tournament 2004

Call of Duty

Warcraft III

Deus Ex

Worms 3D

Operation Flashpoint

Age of Empires II

TV Consoles:

Halo 2

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Ninja Gaiden (This game can do brain damage)

Handheld:

Fire Emblem

Golden Sun

Golden Sun: The Lost Age

Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire (best of the pack, even better than Fire Red/Leaf Green IMO)

These are my all-time favourites, which essentially means that I had tons of fun playing these games and I shall remember them for the rest of my life.

Of course, there are many other games, but they come in either the SW category or they aren't worth being on this list.

Archived