Home

girls

RevanA4

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Don't ever let anyone call you a wuss for knowing how to feed yourself, although it would help your manly image if you don't use the apron, people think your more hardcore if you just let the grease hit you:D

Or they think your crazy, so I would say it's fitty-fitty on that :D

And yeah I cook:cool:

Dude you should have said "why not swim now", or stayed another day:)

EDIT: I just noticed, I hope TK was kidding :eek:

Originally posted by Darth Melignous

I will tell you what works for me to a degree of great success when I approach a woman.

"Excuse me mame but I noticed you from across the room and just had to say hello. Would you allow me to buy you a drink? You are so beautiful I just couldn't help but to see if you would like to chat a bit and get to know one another a little better."

I've learned politeness, honesty in your character, being well mannered and NEVER condescending or insulting will win you the ladies number every time. :thumbsup:

DM

I see one flaw, and all the ladies will agree. Never, ever, ever call a lady "Mame"... lol... :D

I am a guy and have a very stable relationship with a loving girlfriend.i am also a bit shy where as she is the life and soul of the party but it works.:D I think just being yourself is the most important thing you can do if you rnot yourself then its not you that she is liking or not liking, if she doesnt like you as yourself then you dont need to know her.Dont give up on them.:D

Archived