Home

What's your favorite pizza?

I have decided to make a thread based on something very personal and near to my heart,:)

Well just below it actually:D

So what's your favorite pizza (cheese, pepperoni, deluxe...), and where do you like it best (dominos, pizza hut, papa johns...) and list your runners up to:)

My favorites are Pepperoni and Cheese (believe it or not I like food as plain as possible:D )

My favorite pizzarias are #1Dominos, #2CiCis, #3East of Chicago, the rest are locals Bella Lunas (don't ask:D), Main Street, Mama Renies.

I despise Pizza Hut and Papa Johns.

Digiornos is excellent, but I can't really list it because, IT'S NOT DELIVERY:D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can Domino's be your #1? And even worse, how can you hate Pizza Hut and Papa Johns?!?!?!

I like to have every meat on mine (peperoni, sausage, bacon, ham...). My favorite pizza place is Pizza Hut. My runner up is Papa Johns and LaRosa's (family owned place in Ohio).

I grew up with dominos, and eat it every chance I get, I just like the mix of ingredients they use, especially the deep dish:p

I don't like papa johns because for all their adds saying they use the best quality stuff in theirs it always tasted cheap, flat, and like it was a week old IMHO

besides I don't really like chunky sauces.

And I just never acquired a taste for pizza hut.

Has anyone ever been to a CiCi's pizza buffet, that's good pizza and all you can eat for 5 bucks (strange how it's always cheaper to buy more)

The only thing wrong with CiCi's is they need to have more flavor to the crust, like some cornmeal (dominos style)

Everybody's going to throw up because pretty much everything soy based tastes like crap, but has anybody ever tried soy cheese on pizza, it's not bad, and if you cook it right, you can get an oil from it that is so hot and spicy you can't feel your tongue for a couple days:p

Ice cold Deep Dish Pepperoni Lover's from Pizza Hut.

Ice. Cold. I could probably eat that every day until my lungs exploded from pepperoni poisoning.

As far as bake it yourself is concerned, Papa Murphy's Pepperoni/Pineapple on white sauce is great. As are Totino's 98 cent pizzas. Oh and brick oven square pizza is good too. I've never much cared for Digiorno pizza for whatever reason. :confused:

When it comes to Pizza I'm easy to please...

Just give me a Hawaiian or a Meat Lovers (Sans Fish Bait) and I'm all set.

What restraunt I'm at really doesn't matter... :D

Though I do have a soft spot for a locally owned place near my house... the 60 Inch Overkill Pizza is to die for! Great... now I went and made myself hungry...

Originally posted by REDJOHNNYMIKE

PM me some, and I'll make my own decision:D

I can't PM you food. :p That's something I'd have to mail, and it might go bad shipping from western Washington state to Ohio, so I'd have to buy a miniature freezer to store the pizza in, and after a week or two in a freezer it might lose it's flavor, and I wouldn't want to spend money on another freezer just so you can have some pizza. :p

:drop2:

A sixty inch pizza........

Dude can I come hang out at your place,

I'll bring halo 2:D

Jow do they make that, is it elongated, because that seems like it would be too much trouble to cook and serve, not to mention deliver, stretch pizza delivery limos?

Ice cold? Do they not cook it?

and how could I forget totinos:D

" I've never much cared for Digiorno pizza for whatever reason."

probably because after eating it you can't play ball in the park without having a heart attack:D

Although I had this awesome pizza in florida that had about a quarter inch of grease on top, that was good stuff (they also had live entertainment, the biggest pipe organ I've ever seen, louder than a concert, the guy did the star wars theme on it and it sounded better than the movies, the best thing he played on it was that old rockytop song that the volunteers play, not sure what the thing had to do with pizza, but it was an interesting place)

EDIT: Devon, haven't you seen TRON?:D

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Ice cold Deep Dish Pepperoni Lover's from Pizza Hut.

Ice. Cold. I could probably eat that every day until my lungs exploded from pepperoni poisoning.

Isn't that hard to eat? It seems it would be a bit hard...Still, if you like it so much, maybe I'll give it a try...

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Ok, so maybe not Ice cold but fridge cold. ;)

Yeah, cooked then cooled, Red. Mmmm. Yub. :ewok:

another cold pizza lover!!! oh yeah, that is what i like to call a good breakfast. :D

as for pizza i like, as long as its not too salty, i'll take it. still, the Tito's Pizza about 10-15 min from my house has to make the best pizza i've ever had. nothing like wolfing down a 24" Sicilian in one sitting. :D

Originally posted by REDJOHNNYMIKE

A sixty inch pizza........

How do they make that, is it elongated, because that seems like it would be too much trouble to cook and serve, not to mention deliver, stretch pizza delivery limos?

Nope, they don't deliver that monster, you got to order that one to eat-in the place... though they do readily provide extra-large pizza boxes for any leftovers! :)

How do you reach the center of a 60 inch pizza:D

Do you eat that by yourself?

:( the biggest you can get around here is 18 inches,

that's why I order so many:D

Oh yeah Dominos deep dish left in the fridge for a few days, I'm getting hungry sitting here:D

hmm I didn't think of that because I fiured it would taste different if it was made cold.

So what's everybodys' CiCi's record, I'm not extra hungry on days that we usually go so mines 21 slices. (they're not all that big:D )

AHH, a subject close to my soul!

Favorite pizza's:

Veggie Lover's (but not necessarily from Pizza Hut, just a pizza with no meat).

Cheeseburger Pizza (mustard, onions, pickles, but without the meat).

Baby portabello mushroom from Papa Johns.

Sunrise Pizza (sundried tomatoes, feta cheese, and other veggies that I can't recall at the moment).

Favorite chains:

Papa John's

Stevi B's

I tolerate Pizza Hut on occasion, but I used to work there so that may be why I don't care for them anymore.

I can't stand Domino's.

Favorite Gems (locals):

The Hideaway in Tulsa

Red Stone Pizzeria in NYC

Allen's Stonebaked in Warner Robins, GA

And my all time favorite....Sam & Ella's Chicken Palace in Tahlequah, Oklahoma. I know it sounds weird and it is a play on words. It is pizza, not fried chicken, and it is out of this world! The reason they call it the Chicken Palace is because it is decorated with chicken memorabilia and barnyard materials and equipment. Simply the best pizza ever!

MdK

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

:whacked: Cold Pizza in the morning?... :eyes8:

heh, after a long LAN party, cold pizza tastes like a slice of heaven. :D

besides, nobody said that you had to have a bowl of Corn Flakes and a glass of OJ for breakfast every morning... ;)

Hmmm....

There's a local place called Nello's which is really good. Pizzeria Uno is good (love their crust). The cajun chicken pesto from Oregano's is not to be missed, however your breath will be kickin' for at least 12 hours. Hideaway's chicken alfredo pizza is da bomb, but the 3 hour drive to get there makes it kind of a novelty dish (gotta love hole in the wall places that make their own ingredients). Also good (and much closer) is Santisi Brother's...they're only 40 minutes away :D. Last, but certainly not least is NYPD Pizza (quite possibly the best NY style pizza joint in the Valley of the Sun).

For the day-to-day pizza experience, Papa John's is the #1 choice if I don't feel like leaving the house, otherwise the kids usually insist on Peter Piper Pizza.

Archived