Home

Who Likes Anime?

Aash Li

that one doesn't count because Ichigo was asleep.

also there have been hints that rukia has romantic feelings for Ichigo and even Orihime believes she is going to loose Ichigo to Rukia.

I know, but Ichigo knew she came. So he knows what she said.

Your talking about when she broke down at her house with Matsumoto? Yes, she felt like that, but Matsumoto told her that she shouldn't worry, and when the time came, his feelings will be known to her fully.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your talking about when she broke down at her house with Matsumoto? Yes, she felt like that, but Matsumoto told her that she shouldn't worry, and when the time came, his feelings will be known to her fully.

I still think Ichigo is gonna end up with Rukia

You guys need to read anime magazines...

My friend just dropped off a subbed copy of a Japanese magazine he gets through a friend in Japan, and inside was a interview with Tite Kubo about Bleach and its future. The anime is gonna end fillers in two episodes, and the manga is putting out two new volumes this month. He also answered fan questions, and what'd you know...

Q: What are the future relationships of your main characters? There are alot of speculation on who is going to be with who. Could you enlighten us?

TK: Well, I've seen all the comments around the internet about who everyone thinks is going to be with Ichigo, Rukia, ect. As of right now, I have Ichigo's relationship planned out, and it's pretty obvious if you think about recent events. I haven't really focused on characters like Rukia or Renji, because I haven't really found a perfect "match" for them. Who knows, maybe Rukia and Renji will be together? Only time will tell...

Then he went on about the possiblity of another Bleach movie and stuff.

I find it interesting that people think Chizuru is the first lesbian character in anime.

Anime noobs.

erm dunno but the chick from Revolutionary girl utena might be.

*shrugs* that is the olds series with yuri in it that I can think of

Chizuru is definitely yuri-fodder, if you watched the anime and manga she has it bad for Orihime, and Tatsuki is always clobbering her for having lewd thoughts about Jiggly...

And theres pleanty of Bleach yuri hentai in the intarwebs... just look for soi fong and yoruichi and chizuru and whomever. ^_^

But theres other, better couples in anime/manga that are actually yuri couples. Such as Kouya and Yamato in Loveless, Aoi and Chie in Mai Hime and Mai Otome... theres even some strong yuri vibes coming from certain girls in Hitohira. ^_^

Chizuru is definitely yuri-fodder, if you watched the anime and manga she has it bad for Orihime, and Tatsuki is always clobbering her for having lewd thoughts about Jiggly...

And theres pleanty of Bleach yuri hentai in the intarwebs... just look for soi fong and yoruichi and chizuru and whomever. ^_^

But theres other, better couples in anime/manga that are actually yuri couples. Such as Kouya and Yamato in Loveless, Aoi and Chie in Mai Hime and Mai Otome... theres even some strong yuri vibes coming from certain girls in Hitohira. ^_^

pretty much every couple in Strawberry panic too

especially Nagisa and Shizuma, and Hikari and Amane

Well yeah.. but SP! is the yuri-holics Marimite. lol I never did finish that series... I lost a whole bunch of the eps and then never got them back. Then I think Code Geass came out or something. heh

Code geass is a pretty good series despite it being a Mech series XD

C.C. and Karin make it worth while though XD

Archived