Home

Is it just me or are the dates wrong?

drunkymonkey

The problem is that the mySQL timestamp format changed with the server change. I tried to fix it in the code, but as Mojo9 has some... uh... unique code, I couldn't quite figure it out, so I'll probably just change the format in the database.

Originally posted by RemiO

The problem is that the mySQL timestamp format changed with the server change. I tried to fix it in the code, but as Mojo9 has some... uh... unique code, I couldn't quite figure it out, so I'll probably just change the format in the database.

Oh okay, thanks for the reply.

Pretty much all of Mojo is collapsing. This is like that movie "Spaceman with King Arthur", but in reverese.

Me and Remi arive on this uninhabited island with an impressive ancient city in the heart of the jungle. I take a picture with my camera and the flash caused an avalanche, and there's a loud rumbling sound and all the collumns and the statues are collapsing and there's big explosions everywhere with debris flying off into the air. And I'm saying to Remi: "We've got to get out of here, this place is unstable!" but Remi's holding back saying "I just gotta fix the dates!"

Cut to shot of Remi in the middle of the anicent city holding up all these collumns and rooves and statues and debris with his force powers like Yoda does in Episode II. That's basically what Mojo 9 is like.

Sometimes it's also like Remi running around a power plant pulling levers and hitting buttons, like when Smithers and Mr Burns have to run the plant all by themselves, except I'm pulling the wrong levels and turning the wrong wheels and Remi's saying "Don't do that you fool, you'll get us all killed!"

If Remi left mantaning the Mojo 9 database for more than a few days then Mixnmojo.com would be replaced by an animated gif of Jake laughing like a man possessed.

Originally posted by Gabez

If Remi left mantaning the Mojo 9 database for more than a few days then Mixnmojo.com would be replaced by an animated gif of Jake laughing like a man possessed.

Yeah, and I know you have one of them.

Originally posted by Gabez

Pretty much all of Mojo is collapsing. This is like that movie "Spaceman with King Arthur", but in reverese.

Me and Remi arive on this uninhabited island with an impressive ancient city in the heart of the jungle. I take a picture with my camera and the flash caused an avalanche, and there's a loud rumbling sound and all the collumns and the statues are collapsing and there's big explosions everywhere with debris flying off into the air. And I'm saying to Remi: "We've got to get out of here, this place is unstable!" but Remi's holding back saying "I just gotta fix the dates!"

Cut to shot of Remi in the middle of the anicent city holding up all these collumns and rooves and statues and debris with his force powers like Yoda does in Episode II. That's basically what Mojo 9 is like.

Sometimes it's also like Remi running around a power plant pulling levers and hitting buttons, like when Smithers and Mr Burns have to run the plant all by themselves, except I'm pulling the wrong levels and turning the wrong wheels and Remi's saying "Don't do that you fool, you'll get us all killed!"

That was.... beautiful.

Archived