Home

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you did want to get a RC2 you could just try and find a group of people who mod halo or RC and give them some ideas. If halo was modded to be like a RC type of game it would work, although the game play would be different to RC, and then RC2 would be played by everyone here:bounce1:!

ha! good luck with that. But yeah if it was more sanbox-like then it woould also alow players to have a more strategic battleeplan, for example if you have a big area and part of it was foresty, part was open, part was like rocky withs hills and stuff, and then they had like a urban settlement somewhere, you could send one guy to the forest for sniping send one thru the hills and send the other two thru the settlement.

That is a pretty good idea RC, but with the sandbox you could make it like on kotor that you have to travel to each planet and fight enemies as you try and get there, and to make it quick you could use hyperspace. say you go into sith territory, and one of their ships boards you, then you get ready for a full scale attack and you have to fend them off as you call for back up or ready the hyperdrive.

Well, if you were to try a large sandbox like gameplay, they'd have to change the squad command board, to where you could command your squad to move over vast scapes, say, a global map, complete with complete order boards and interactive environments.

That would be soooo cool:D

haha indeed it would be cool, but a whole star wars universe in 1 map would be WAY to big and you would spend endless hours to get to 1 planet, so i guess that wouldn't be included. They should also make 2 new recruits to join the Delta squad so as to give you a choice on which 3 you want to take with you on the missions! flamthro

I think the best way to pull off an RC2 without encroaching on the original plot is to create a squad kind of like Omega. You're a mysterious Commando forced into a new squad after your old one was killed off. The type of game would be like Crysis or Farcry 2. A Sandbox/RPG.

hey yeah thats a good idea... and instead of the story solely involving the squad it would start out about you and your feelings to your new squad and the story would adjust to your character and you could have certain times where what you did or said reflected how your squad felt towards you and vise versa.

• 1 month later...

Hey Im New To The Forums, I Am A BIG Fan Of RC. I Read Over The Forums And I Definetly Think They Should Make A Sequal. I Just Got RC A Week Ago And I've Played The Campaign 10 Times Over, But I Don't Have Xbox Live.

Oh And Go To http://www.vgboxart.com/boxes/360/11661_star_wars_republic_commando_order_66-v2.jpg

I Found It On Google, It's Supposed To Be The Case Of The Sequal!:D

And A Vid Saying It Comes Out In 2010!

I Don't Really Think It's Gonna Be Called Imperial Commando Though, Because Karen Traviss's Book Is Order 66 Therefore Making It Sound Like The Sequal Will Be About Order 66, Not The Galactic Civil War.

I fyou want a sequel with Delta Squad it can only be Imperial Commando. It could start with order 66 though.

I fyou want a sequel with Delta Squad it can only be Imperial Commando. It could start with order 66 though.

True........ Actually, That Could Work. In Order 66 You Start By Going After A Jedi, And Along The Way (When At Kashyyyk Searching), You Find Sev And It Flows Along From There, Getting Imperial Commando Armor And Weapons Later, Along Those Lines.

Hey I Just Thought Of Something..... What If The Sequal Featured 2 Campaigns? Like One Being Omega Squad, And The Other Being Delta, Like They Did In Transformers The Game, Being One Campaign Autobots And The Other Being Decepticons. And Then Add A Feature Where You Pick Your Own Missions, Buy Weapons And All Like The Way It Has Already Been Brought Up.

ooo And Being Able To Have A Map Editor Off Of Far Cry 2!

:D And The Omega Squad And Delta Squad Campaigns Sort Of Crisscross Between Eachother Like At A Part Omega Squad Snipes While Delta Is In The Firefight.

Wow, Im On A Roll!

Oh And By The Way, Nice Pic!

actually that was supposed to be the cover of order 66 but then they changed it. But i like the idea of a dual campaign but they should do it like CoD4 where like you start out as delta then it transfers to omega then it flows into a joint op.

Archived